Star!!!!

Star pov
Class was over and it was time to go home. I hopped on the bus, I was looking for Marco and Tom but didn't see them. So I sat 3 rows from the back of the bus. I turned around to see if anyone was back there and saw Tom and Marco. I thought that was a little strange but ignored it.
~~~~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~~~~~
I turned around again to tell them that are stop was next but they were asleep. " Hey love birds wake up!" I said as we hit a bump, they got up slowly but when the bus stop the fell forwards. I laugh at them and try to help them up. We left the bus and walked towards home. " So what are you two going to do today?" I ask them " Why do you want to know?" Tom said " We are just going to hang out, go to karate class, and probably get some ice cream " Marco said as he unlocked the door.

Tom pov
As we walk in I ran up to my room and put up all my stuff. I then ran into Marco's room but didn't see him. Until I look over to his closet, he was changing into his karate clothes. He just got his pants down when he noticed me " TOM!!!" He shouted a bit louder than normal." What you have nothing I haven't seen before " I said joking around a bit " Well just close the door " he said blushing a little while putting on his pants. I closed the door and sat down on his bed, I watch him get dressed and put some extra clothes in a bag. We walked out the door " Do you want to take my bike or walk?" " Let's walk " I said cheerfully. He just shrug his shoulders and started to walk I follow behind him.
?????? 35 mins later ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
It took us about 35 minutes to get there. I sat on the bench that they had there and watch them spear. It took about a hour, but soon it was over. We were walking past a ice cream shop " Hey Tom do you want to get some ice cream since you came with me to my karate class " I look at him " Why yes I would love to get some ice cream ". As we walked into the shop we saw that no one was here. The kid at the content was listening to music while switching out the empty ice cream containers with some fresh ones. He looked to be about 17. He had brown hair and from what I could see blue eyes. He looked up and saw me and Marco, he looked around " Goldie!" He called out and a boy with golden blonde hair walk over.  He saw us " Oh what can I get you boys?" He said picking up a scooper " I will have waffle cone with strawberry please and what do you want?" Marco said looking at me " Um a fudge sundae ". We soon got are orders, Marco payed and we walked home. We got home to the door wide opened, I walked in first. I looked around to see Janna sitting on the couch " What are you here for?" I said walking closer to her. " I'm here for Star, we're going to a party " she said as we heard foot steps coming down stairs. We all looked up to see Star in a high top with a mini skirt, her whole outfit was all black even her hair had a black streak in it. They walked out the door and said they wouldn't be back before midnight. That means I get to have  some time with Marco, I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room and threw him on the bed. This is going to be fun.

!!!!!!! Midnight!!!!!!!!

Marco pov
Tom plots down besides me panting and so do I. I cuddle up to him and fell asleep. But that didn't last long when we heard the front door open and slammed shut. I was going to investigate who it was but Tom held tighter around my hips " Don't go " he whispers. I roll my eyes and got back into bed. We try going back to sleep when we noticed that the lights were still on, I was going to get up to turn them off when Tom picked up in of his shoes and through it. He some how hit it and the lights were out. There were foot steps on the stairs and someone yelling " TOM MARCO I HOME!!!" Shit it was Star. I still herd the foot steps until they stopped right outside my door. ' ShitShitShitShitShitShit ' the door open and the lights were about to be turn on when my mom came behind Star. " Star what are you doing up so late?" She ask " Um nothing " " Okay but go to sleep and don't bother Marco he's sleeping nor Tom got it " " Okay night " " Night Star ". The door was closed and everything was silent, I looked over to Tom. Who was still awake, we said good night to each other and fell asleep.
A/N
OMFG I so sorry for not updating in a long time it was that I was busy and I had the worst case of writers block. Please for give me and happy 4th of July everyone. Love y'all. P.S the people in the picture are friends of my moms and they're wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July too.