A/N + a chapter

First is the A/N okay so I don't know how to continue this story. So this might be the last chapter for awhile and you guys are more than welcome to leave requests. I'm really sorry about not writing like I use to but I'll fix that soon. Okay now onto the story.
----------------------------------------------
Marco pov
I woke up to my room and everything peaceful. The light coming in from the half closed window. ' How can this day get any better?' I ask myself as I was getting dressed. I walked down stair to see Tom and two other with him. I walked over to them " Good morning Tommy!" I said hugging him.

Tom pov

I was sitting on the couch with my good old friend, Bill, and his boyfriend Dipper. They were just profit for each other. We sat there for awhile until " Good morning Tommy!" Marco said hugging me. " So is that my new nickname?" I said pulling him onto the couch " I guess so!" I placed a small kiss on his lips. When I pulled away Marco's face was almost as red as his hoodie, it was so cute. We all talked for a little bit longer. Marco and Dipper were getting along pretty well they both talked about how it was dating a demon. It soon became time to go for them. We said are farewells and just like that they were gone.

_______________________________
Well shit this is really short. I'm sorry for it being so short and again taking so long to come out. I will be open up for suggestions but if anyone doesn't put anything I would go ahead and complete this. Hope you enjoyed and in the meantime go ahead and read some of my other books that don't suck as bad as this one.
Hope y'all have a great day, afternoon, or night. Love y'all bye.