Here we go again

Okay so looks like a lot of you want me to continue this. Well I'm not going to disappoint, like I always do. So here's a new chapter
———————————————
Tom pov

  School today was ruff, with all the learning and stuff. Today was Friday and I haven't checked my home in awhile. I told Star and Marco that I'll be gone for awhile, " Okay, me and Star were going to fight monsters and stuff. See you later, Tommy " Marco said giving me a kiss.

We went are separate ways. I walk to Star's room and to her balcony. Ringing the little bell I gave Star, the little dude came up , I never got his name , but that doesn't matter.

  I step in and soon enough I was home. Walking in thui the doors I was expecting to have everyone happy to see me. Even my dad and mom, but all I got was a sturn talking to, complaining, and paper work. My parents didn't even care that I was back, all they did was talk and talk and talk about how I was going to be the future king and stuff.

They even next week said that they had all the princesses coming so I can choose one of them to be my wife. " Mom, Dad why did you do this?!" " Well, Tom, your never around anymore and you still have to full fill your duties as future king " mom said claimly " Also because we can't a king without a queen now can we, son?!" Dad joked around.

  " What if I don't want to have queen by my side, what if I want a dog or something or someone else by my side! Huh?!" I road slamming my fists on the table.
" So you found someone you want to marry already?!" My mother ask " Well..... maybe " I looked down, my face had a tiny bit of purple on it.

( Now back to Star and Marco )

Marco pov

I kissed Tom goodbye and me and Star were off. All we did was hang out at the park for an hour. I know we lied to him, but I got a surprise for later. We walked back home and started on his surprise.

  We grabbed the "Stuff" and headed to my room. We got set up and headed back down stairs. We started making cupcakes, but added something special to them. It was just something to spice it up a little. Star texted Tom to find out how much more time we have.
Star [S]
Tom[T]

S: hey how much longer will you be out for?
T: I'm just about be home, why?
S: oh, me and Marco are already home and have a surprise;)
T: I don't have a good feeling about this now

" Marco you better hurry up, he's almost here " Once she said that, Tom walked in. Luckily I just made it in my room.

Tom pov

When Star mentioned a surprise, I didn't know how to feel about it. The meeting with my parents went surprisingly good. They asked me to bring 'her' over.
  I stepped in the house, I heard a door slamming, and saw Star drop some cupcakes on the ground.

/////////////////////////A/N

  Okay this is as much as I got. I will start writing the next part. Sorry this took forever but somethings came up and I also had writers block. Please forgive me * holds up a plan of freshly baked cookies * also feel free to leave suggest, it would be a lot of help. Thanks for reading this. Hope to see you soon.