t w e n t y f i v e

1 month until

"a month until you're outta the slammer! congrats, broski, i can't even remember what it's like on the outside. wait, that's a lie, i totally can. dude i miss alcohol. drink some for me, alright? even though i won't taste it. or know you're drinking it, but.... a coors lite would be-"

"alright, bren," josh smiled, "i gotcha."

"w-wow," tyler muses, "i dunno what i'm g-gonna do without y-you."

josh leans into tyler's side, breathing into the ruffled fabric of his shirt.

"you two make me sick." brendon notes.

"we make us sick too." josh retorts.

dallon sits next to the three, watching with a small smile.

"i have no idea what you did, by the way, but dall's been so much happier lately. do you know he  talked to me the other day?! it was only one word, but i was like, wow." brendon turned towards dallon, flashing him a big smile of his own, "proud of you!"

"this is so much different than when we first met." josh says.

they all nod in response, tyler more so than the other two.

it's raining hard out, but none of them care or even really notice. they just yell over the loud drops and claps of thunder every few minutes.

they sure are gonna miss each other.

"love you guys." brendon said.

"you you too, bren." josh replied.

"love y-you third!"

"most." dallon said finally.

5 chapters left.