i did another thingy

I feel much more proud of this one than the other

I personally love Becky G's Trini Kwan, for so many reasons. I cried in the theater (silly I know.. It's embarrassing to admit) because it felt almost like looking in a mirror, because I related to the character so much. I am always the new girl, I keep my head down and go unnoticed most of the time, I don't enjoy building relationships and crap like that with people. And I'm still not fully out, so moving around a lot (I'm moving again this summer too, wohoo, right? I've only been here for like four months anyway.) Doesn't give me time to connect, keeping me from dating or anything like that which is good because I'm tired of the 'Do you like any boys?' Bull.

So, that's partially why I'm so attached to Trini. Growing up, I always loved the character anyway. My dad and I would always watch Power Rangers and I even had the yellow ranger costume one year for Halloween lol, and her character in this year's movie only expanded my love for her. (I was also obsessed with Kimberly when I was little lol, tons of Pink Ranger shit)

Again, I'm not artist so... It's not amazing, but none the less, I'm still very proud. 😊 I like it.💛💛

Heh, that was a sort of 'get to know me' or whatever lol