Hooking Up With Who?!

*Tessa's POV:*
I woke up at around 7:30am, just around the time Jake gets up to go to Disney. I have a crush on Jake but i don't wanna make it too
obvious, i'm always shipped with Chance & Anthony but i don't know if Chance is trying to hook up with other girls. I quickly got up and ran downstairs to make breakfast. I found Erika in the kitchen making some eggs.

Erika: "Morning T. heading out to the gym, wanna come?"

Tessa: "Nah i'm okay. i think i need a break, i've been going a lot."

Erika: "Okay T maybe tomorrow. see you later."

*Erika walks out the door and leaves*

*Jake's POV:*
i got dressed for disney and picked up my vlog camera, i did the intro and pranked Chance & Anthony by throwing eggs at them. Tessa ran upstairs and came into the room and helped me throw the rest of the eggs. i've always liked Tessa but i don't want to make it too obvious, afterall she always gets shipped with chance or anthony. I just don't want it to end up like the whole Alissa situation.

Jake: "OOO WE GOT THEM TESSA"

Tessa: "YEAH WE DID AHA"

*They both make eye contact and smile*

Anthony: "Woah what was that for?"

*Anthony and Chance look at eachother with a grin*

Jake: "What do you mean? We just looked at eachother.."

Tessa: "Yeah, is there a problem?"

Anthony: "No, No it's all good, i'm gonna hop in the shower to wash all this egg off, Chance can go shower at his side chick's house or whatever."

*everyone starts to laugh and Chance turns red*

Jake: "Yeah you always "go get food" but always dress up, what are you going to OFC or something?"

*Jake and Tony laugh as they walk out the room*

Tessa: "Chance do you really have a side chick or is it just a joke? i've been giving you a lot of chances but it's hard to believe you anymore."

Chance: "What?! Tessa why would you think that?"

Tessa: "Well you're always not here from midnight to early morning and you're always dressed up, it's so obvious sometimes Chance but i trust you enough to tell me the truth, and i believe you if you say you didn't hook up with anyone because you do seem loyal.."

Chance: "Okay well if you want the truth, i'm sorry. I mayyy or may not have hooked up with a few girls when we started to talk..?"

Tessa: "YOU DID WHAT?! CHANCE I ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU AND LET IT SLIDE SO MANY TIMES. I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY LIED TO ME. WERE DONE!"

*Tessa slams the door and runs out to her room. Chance sighs and just leaves her alone and goes to shower in Jake's bathroom.*

*Tessa's POV*

"I can't believe i let Chance play me like that. I knew he was hooking up with other girls but i just let it slide. Now i can't do this anymore, i've been broken too many times..i can't take this anymore."

*Tears start to form in Tessa's eyes and she puts her head in her hands*

*Tessa hears a knock at the door*

Tessa: "*sniffs* Who is it?"

Jake: "It's Jake..can i come in?"

TO BE CONTINUED

(Part 2 out check TOC)