Crash And Burn

*Jake and Tessa looked out the window and saw smoke rising from the pool, someone had thrown an explosive in there and it blew up the base of the pool.*

Tessa: "WHAT THE HECK WHO WOULD EVEN DO THIS?!"

Jake: "i don't know, we have to call the police. now."

*Just as Jake said that another explosive hit the window in Tessa's room and shattered it, leaving the explosive to blow up in Tessa's room.*

*Jake's POV:*

I saw the explosive and grabbed it, i whipped it out the window, as i did i saw someone whipping dozens more, the person was wearing a black hoodie, they turned around and the person was Chance..

Jake: "CHANCE?! BRO WTF ARE YOU DOING?"

Chance: "GETTING REVENGE. I WANTED TESSA AND YOU TOOK HER FROM ME, YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE."

Tessa: "CHANCE, YOU SAID YOU NEVER WANTED ME. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE JUST JEALOUS."

*Jake grabs Tessa's hand and they run out the house, smoke and wood are everywhere, Tessa starts coughing and slowly falling. The smoke was making her pass out. Jake picks her up and carries her to his car. He drives to the fire station because it isn't safe inside. He looks back seeing the house filled with smoke, his company, his family, the house they started in. gone. it hit him hard and a tear started to fall.*

Tessa: "Jake?...*coughs*..you okay?"

*Tessa puts her hand on Jake's cheek and wipes his tears.*

Jake: "Yeah babe, i'm fine i-it's fine."

Tessa: "It's gonna be okay Jake.."

Jake: "I hope so..*wipes his face*"

*Jake pulls into the fire station and tells them what is happening, they follow the firetruck back to the house but by the time they get back, the house is burnt to the floor, smoke is slowly rising up from the house, Team 10 standing outside with tears in their eyes. Tony was holding Erika as she sobbed, Kade, Chad, and Nick were all standing there in awe, Alex and Tristan had tears in their eyes..everyone was broken.*

*Tessa's POV:*

Jake pulled up to the house, or what was left of it. I watched him slowly get out of the car, shaking with anger and sadness. I hopped out of the car and quickly ran over to him. Team 10 turned around and looked at him with sadness. He started to sob and collapsed into my arms. I started tearing up because i've never seen Jake so sad..it makes me sad to see him like this. The firemen came back with terrible news.

Fireman: "I'm sorry folks but nothing seemed to really make it through the incident. Your insurance will cover most of this, contact them immediately."

*The firemen drove away.*

Erika: "Who the hell did this. I just wanna talk..yeah who am i kidding i wanna beat them to shreds."

*Jake, still wrapped in my arms.*

Jake: "Chance, it was Chance, we saw him."

*Team 10 looked furious then ever.*

Tessa: "Guys what are we gonna do, we don't have a home or anything. Atleast we still have money but we can't just rebuy everything in one day."

Jake: "I'll call my mom..she'll know what to do."

*Jake calls his mom and...

(PART 23 OUT TOMORROW 6/19)