Asking Who Out?!

*The announcement speakers call up Jake back to the repair center, they all walk back over to see what's wrong.*

Worker: "Mr Paul i'm afraid you have to buy a brand new camera because this one the lens isn't just damaged, the buttons are fried and nothing seems to be working."

Jake: "Ugh that sucks, alright thank you."

*Jake watched the worker throw out his camera, a little piece of him was thrown out too.*

Megan: "It's okay Jake i don't need a vlog camera, just buy yours and i'll get mine soon-"

Jake: "It's alright Megan, i'll still get you it."

Tessa: "Why don't i but you it?!"

Jake & Megan: "Huh?"

Tessa: "Jake you always do stuff for everyone else so now it's my turn, cmon Meg let's get you your camera, i'll get you the same one as mine.."

*Megan and Tessa walked away as Jake went to go buy his new camera. They all met up at the car and drove him. By the time they got back it was already 5:30pm*

*Jake, Megan, and Tessa all walk in to Team 10 waiting on the couch dressed fancy.*

Nick: "Where have you all been? Our reservations are at 6:30 cmon guys!"

Tessa: "Oh god let's go Megan if you don't have anything fancy you can borrow my stuff."

*Megan, Tessa, and Jake all run upstairs to get ready.*

*Megan's POV:*

I already feel like i'm fitting in Team 10. I feel like i've known them for years. We went upstairs and Tessa let me borrow some fancy clothes because i haven't really gotten myself a wardrobe since i've move to LA. I put on a pair of maroon ripped jeans, a white body suit, and tall gray boots, then i put on a leather jacket. Tessa wore olive green ripped jeans, tall black boots, a dark gray body suit, and a black leather jacket. We walked downstairs.

Tony: "Dangggg ladies you look great."

*Megan blushed.*

Megan: "Thanks Toner."

*Tessa and Jake look at eachother, they could tell Tony and Megan liked eachother .*

Tessa: *Whispers* "Omg Jake, Tony and Megan would be so cute together!!"

Jake: "I know, we should get them to sit together at the restaurant."

*Team 10 hops in the van and drives to Blue Stone. They sit down and Tony sat next to Megan, Tessa and Jake didn't even have to make them. They were really hitting it off, they would be such a cute couple.*

Tony: "So Megan, where did you move from?"

Megan: "I used to live in Indio, California but i moved her not too long before i got signed to Team 10."

Tony: "Nice, how you liking LA?"

Megan: "It's really different from Indio but i love it already."

Tony: "Maybe i could give you a tour sometime? Like i could show you around LA and stuff like..yeah"

*Tessa and Jake laughed and Megan and Tony looked at them.*

Jake: "What? We didn't do anything hehhhh."

Tessa: "Yeaaaaaah cough #Manthony cough."

*Megan blushed and laughed.*

Megan: "Excuse me i need to use the bathroom real fast."

*Megan got up and walked to the bathroom.*

Jake: "Yo Toner make the move!! She totally likes you.."

Tessa: "Yeah you two would be sooo cute together.."

Tony: "Alright, should i ask her on a date tomorrow?"

Tessa & Jake: "YESSSS"

Tony: "Okay, Okay..I'll ask her when she gets back.."

*Megan walks back from the bathroom.*

Tony: "Hey Megan can i talk to you for a sec in private?"

Megan: "Sure."

*Tony got up and Megan followed.*

Tony: "So Megan..do you wanna..go on a lunch date with me tomorrow..?

(PART 33 TOMORROW 6/28)