She Can't Take It Anymore

*They swung open the door and it was too late. Tessa was lying on the floor,completely knocked out. Everyone runs over to her but Jake just stays in the doorway, shaken with fear and nerves with his bloody fist with tears flowing down his face.*

Erika: "TESSA! TESSA WAKE UP!"

Tristan: "SOMEONE CALL 911"

*Tony calls 911 while Nick, Alex, Erika, and Tristan help try and wake up Tessa.*

Erika: "Jake your hand is all messed up, you should wrap it."

Jake: "No i can't, i need to wait until Tessa is okay before i do anything for myself. She is my everything."

*Jake walks out the room and sits on the stairs. He needed a minute to breathe.*

Nick: "Guys she's waking up!"

*Team 10 runs over.*

Anthony: "Ambulance are still coming, is she breathing?"

Tristan: "Barely, does she need CPR?"

Jake: "I'll try."

*Jake holds Tessa's head and gives her CPR. A few seconds later she coughs up a half eating pill and starts crying.*

Jake: "I was so worried."

*Jake pulls Tessa into the biggest hug. She collapses into his arms and sobs into his shoulder.*

Tessa: "Jake your hand, we need to get you to the hospital." *She says in a raspy voice.*

Jake: "No Tessa you need to go first, this isn't okay you tried to kill yourself!"

Anthony: "Ambulance is here!"

*Ambulance pulls up and Tessa and Jake get into the ambulance while the rest of Team 10 follow in the van. They get to the hospital and hook up Tessa to an IV immediately and give her lots of water. They ask Jake to step out for a minute for them to take Tessa's blood. Jake sits in the waiting room waiting for results, pacing back and forth worried about Tessa. The doctors finally come back with results.*

Doctor: "Tessa will be okay but she did take over 10 pills when the required amount for that prescription was 2. She still could have a reaction but for now she's okay. We will keep her here overnight and she can come home tomorrow. Make sure she's having lots of water and nothing too heavy. Also pick up this prescription at the same pharmacy you did with her hand if you ever need more, how is it by the way?"

Jake: "Getting better, it's still bruised but all the cuts are healed.Do we still need to come in for a checkup?"

Doctor: "Yes we still need to make sure her hand is 100% She will have to take the medicine for 1 week, make sure she doesn't take more than 1 a day."

Jake: "Okay, thank you so much."

Doctor: "No problem Mr. Paul."

*The rest of Team 10 heads home and Jake stays overnight with Tessa. He walks into the hospital room and sees Tessa asleep on the hospital bed and lies down on the couch and falls asleep. Tessa wakes up in the middle of the night and sees Jake sleeping uncomfortably on the couch, she smiles. She whispers Jake's name.*

Tessa: "Jake."

*Jake wakes up immediately.*

Jake: "Yes Tessa?"

Tessa: "You can come sleep with me up here, Alissa won't get any videos of us here."

*Jake laughs and then hops up and sits next to Tessa in the hospital bed. He pulls her in and kisses her. They both lay down and Tessa falls asleep in Jake's arms.*

[7:30am]

*Tessa wakes up and Jake is still asleep. She smiles. She can't stand how cute he is when he sleeps. Jake finally wakes up and smiles at her.*

Jake: "Good morning."

Tessa: "Good morning sleepy head."

Jake: "How did you sleep?"

Tessa: "Pretty good, better when you were with me."

*They both laugh and smile. They love eachother.*

Jake: "Tessa i'm so glad you're okay, but please never take suicide as an option again. I can't loose you because of Chance and Alissa. We all get screwed over by someone, i did by Alissa. You need to stay strong, you have me to help you. Please never do that again Tessa, i can't afford to loose the love of my life."

Tessa: "Im so sorry Jake, *she starts to tear up* i'll never do it again."

Jake: "You don't have to be sorry, just please come to me first okay?"

Tessa: "Okay Jake."

*The doctor comes in and tells Tessa she can come home. They give her water and her medicine. Jake and Tessa get an uber home, and on the way home the get a phone call from someone on Tessa's phone...