Settling In

*They pulled up to the house and it was massive, a beautiful gate blocking the driveway with a golden "KT" on it for the owner's initials, perfectly cut grass with flowers and a gravel pathway, a gigantic modern house and a beautiful backyard pool with a waterfall, this was the life.*

*Tessa's POV:*

I hopped out of the car with Jake, Pam, and Nick as we waited for the other team 10 members to arrive. We all were stunned by how amazing this house is, i wanted to live here i thought, but hopefully once we get everything back we can possibly buy it. the other team 10 members pulled up to the house and practically bounced out of the car, amazed like we all were.

Erika: "Oh.my.god."

Tony: "This is way better than the old house!!"

*Jake shot Tony a look.*

Tony: "Oops sorry, too soon?"

Ivan: "Yo man this house is crazy.."

Emilio: "I'm just glad we are away from David Dobrik's house. Zane and Heath were trying to Google translate our conversations!"

Pam: "Oh honey they probably wanted to learn spanish."

Jake: "What are we waiting for? Let's go inside!"

*Everyone walked inside and unpacked the little things they had, they really wanted this house it seems but the decision was up to Jake and Nick, Kade soon arrived and walked in.*

Kade: "Woah, you guys are living here for free?"

Jake: "Yep, I'm as surprised as you are to be honest!"

Tessa: "Yeah i really wanna live here, it's so beautiful.."

Kade: "Speaking of living here, who's the owner? The gate outside says KT on it."

Jake: "Kendra Turner, no clue who she is. My mom met her at the salon and i guess they bonded.

Kade: "Typical Pam finessing her way through."

*Tessa laughed so hard she almost snorted.*

Jake: "Lets go pick our rooms, i heard we're one bedroom short."

Tessa: "Alright let's go look then."

*Jake's POV:*

I walked upstairs and Tessa was behind me. I feel like Tessa and i haven't had as much time together as i want to, this whole situation is bananas, hopefully she wouldn't mind staying in the room with me so we can finally have some alone time. We walked into the master bedroom.

Tessa: "Woah, this is..beautiful."

Jake: "Not as beautiful as you."

*Tessa blushed and smiled at Jake.*

Tessa: "Awh Jake, that was so sweet."

*Jake sat down on the bed and Tessa joined.*

Jake: "I feel like we haven't had as much time together as we used to Tessa, i love you so much."

Tessa: "Same here, i feel like we need to get back to our usual nights movie watching and cuddling, but no scary movies haha."

Jake: "Well you always jump into my arms anyways so it's kind of a win win hehe."

Tessa: "Ugh..*Playfully rolls eyes* Oh Jakey.."

Jake: "Wanna stay in this room with me?..Just us two..?"

Tessa: "Of course! *Hugs Jake tight.* Let me get my bag with the 5 outfits i have haha."