CHAPTER 2

Sakuragi's P.O.V
Why are they all looking at me surprised like they saw something unbelievable💡Oh! Maybe they thought how handsome I am bwa ha! ha! ha! (No really they are just surprised to see a kagami clone)

"Ka.Ga.Mi would you kindly explain about this situation hmmm?". Hyuga Junpei said in clutch mode while potioning this glasses giving a evil glint.

"Ummm, Sir his my cousin....sir". Kagami said while gulping nervously.

"Hmmm, your Hyuga-sempai right Taiga keeps talking about you guys at the phone. Thanks for taking care of Taiga". Sakuragi said in a polite tone while bowing his head. (Wow it's a first Sakuragi: hey!)

Hyuga hearing his politeness turned off his clutch mode "What is your name? I haven't seen you around here". Hyuga asked his finger at his chin.

"Oh! The name's Sakuragi Hanamichi A Tensai Basketball player. Sakuragi said his hands on his hips and a proud grin on his face (Oh! Look his back again)

Hearing this Aida Riko came closer for a better look at Sakuragi's body. (What the his stats are higher than Kagami his most likely on par with a Generation of miracles) Riko thought amazed startled when someone shouted.

"Mou! Hidoi ne I've been here the whole time and no one noticed me 😭".  Kise shouted with tears (fake tears) and running to kuroko. "Kurokochi all of them are meanies". Kise cries hugging kuroko.

"When are you here Kise-kun?". Kuroko asked Kise innocently.

"Kurokochi you too- suddenly a ball went to his direction but he blocked it "Owie, What was that for?

"Sorry for interupting your little reunion but since your here how about a little one on one".

"Taiga who is he and your excited to play him?". Questioned Sakuragi scrathing his head.

"Pffftt! Ha! Ha! Ha! Kise I Guess your not THAT popular if he doesn't know you". Everybody in the gym laughed except Saguragi who looks confused and kuroko with a slight UNOTICABLE smile and Kise with his jaw on the floor.
"

Hey! When he says something you guys laugh how come you don't laugh at my puns". Isuki Shun said complaining

"Because your puns suck". Hyuga said switching on clutch mode

"WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ME? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING? UNDER A ROCK?". Kise asked surprised and the laughter at the gym grew.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Hana-chan he is ha! Ha! One of the pffft! Ge-generation of miracles ha!". Kagami said inbetween laughing

"Mah mah Sakuragi-san the generation of miracles is a group of prodigy players the won the championship 3 consequtive". Teppei kiyoshi slowly explain as if talking to a child.

"Sugoi! Ne ne blondie play with me". Sakuragi said eagerly.

"Oi! I asked first". Kagami complained

Sakuragi remembered something "On second thought no thanks".

FLASHBACK WITH AKAGI (ahemgoriahem)

"You'll be taking a month off practice, understand?". Akagi said (command) sakuragi

"But the tensai-". Sakuragi insisted.

"No buts if you ever play basketball. I will not let you play on games for a whole year and I'm not taking back my words. I have eyes over you". Akagi threatened Sakuragi

"(Sigh) it's so hard being a tensai. I'll have to do it because the captain begged (threathened)". Sakuragi said waving his head

FLASHBACK END

"Why's the change of heart?". Kagami asked curiously while jabbing Sakuragi with his elbows.

"Let's just say something bad will happen". Sakuragi said while gulping nervously.

"Oh come on we're wasting time let's play". Kise challenged Kagami.

"Ho! Your asking for it". Kagami said while catching the ball Kise throw.

☆-----------------------☆

Tensai- genius
Hidoi- how mean
Sugoi-amazing
Mah- now

CHAPTER END

JCL LOGGING OUT