CHAPTER 7

Wakamatsu's P.O.V
What on earth is that Sakuragi guy thinking? It's impossible to make that Ahomine come to practice let alone do SOME practice. Well, if he was bribed with his favorite magazine. I'll belie-

"OI! SAKURAGI LET'S PLAY ONE ON ONE AND THIS TIME I'M GONNA WIN!". Aomine's voice resounded the whole gym.

"Told you he'll come to practice". Sakuragi said smiling taking the shocked faces of everyone.

".....................wait........WHAT!?", Everyone shouted disbelieving  what they just heard.

"Ummm, I'm sorry for a-asking but Sakuragi-san would you m-mind repeating what Aomine said, I'm really sorry". A guy with short, light brown hair and brown eyes said hunching his shoulders.

"Hmm, he said, "Oi Basketball Genius Sakuragi-sama let's play one on one and this time I'm gonna win!" Sakuragi said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oi!  stupid rooster I didn't say Basketball Genius Sakuragi-sama". Aomine said punching him on the head.

"Ahomine you've just said it, bleeehh!~". Sakuragi said not avoiding the punch even if he can dodge it.

On the hand everyone still cannot believe what they've just heard, no one moved a muscle even with Sakuragi and Aomine bantering.

LET'S PLAY ONE ON ONE AND THIS TIME I'M GONNA WIN!

The phrase Aomine said rings in their mind again and again. The first to recover was Wakamatsu who punched Aomine in the head to stop him from what he was about to do. Wakamatsu took hold of Aomine's head and made him bow.

"I'm very sorry Sakuragi-san for his rude behavior". Wakamatsu said punching Aomine again on the head.

"It's okay Wakamatsu-sempai, I just came here to get something I forgot". Sakuragi said politely he smiled when he thought, "It's a good thing I learn the tactic on How to Get on the Good Side of Upperclassmen: basketball series bwa! ha! ha! ha!".

"Ummm, Sakuragi-san I asked this already but are you really umm, a not part of the Generation of Miracles?". Wakamatsu asked looking confused.

"Nope, I don't even know what that Gene- thingy is". Sakuragi said shrugging his shoulders 

"Tch! Oi! stupid roo- I mean Sakuragi let's play one on one or are you afraid to lose?". Aomine said motioning his finger that says come and get me.

"Heeeeeh~ yada (no way), your just going to lose anyway and give me back my card key. My precious foods is at stake here".

"Oh! you mean this thing", Aomine said while flipping the card, "you can only have this AFTER we play".

"Tch! can't be helped, the one who scores 10 times win". Sakuragi said grinning

"Now that what I'm talking about". Aomine said getting ready in offence position

Game start

Aomine dribbles to the ring and Sakuragi only smiles which made Aomine wary but he still continued to dribble, he positioned for a dunk then Sakuragi did his ultimate defence