CHAPTER 6

Please do vote and comment. It's a big help for me to improve my story ^_^

Sakuragi's P.O.V

Tsk! that bakagami how dare him blackmail me using money! Without money I Won't be able to buy- Gulp FOODS. NOOOOOOOO!

"Find the card key or there will be no pocket money for you~". Kagami said oh so sweetly

I swear if I ever find any blackmail material I'm gonna make him buy me foods all month Bwa! ha! ha!

I was walking around the street when I remembered something.

FLASHBACK

"Vanilla flavor". Sakuragi said as he peered over the ice pops at the mention of that Aomine jerks his head to him.

"What? You've fallen in love by this handsome genius? Bwa! ha!ha! Don't worry I know that feeling". Sakuragi said while slapping Aomine's back while nodding mockingly.

"What the!", Aomine slapped Sakuragi's head hard,"you just remind me of someone I know". Aomine payed at the cashier

"Ho! And who's this guy I bet his handsome like me". Sakuragi said as he received his hard earned ice pop

"I know you don't know him his name is Kuroko, my former teammate". Aomine said as he sucked on his Choco pop

FLASHBACK END

Kuroko + Aomine = friends

Friends + information = card key

card key + pocket money = food

I never knew math is so easy he! he! so I just need to ask that Kuroko guy.

To: Bakagami

Oi! Taiga ask your invisible friend what school the burnt charcoal go to?

Sent

To: Ahomichi

Hmmm? Kuroko said he goes to Too Gakuen. Why? who is he?

Sent

Oh! so Aomine goes to Too Gakuen? I'm gonna surprise him he! he!. He should be glad this genius decided to visit him bwa! ha! ha!.

Too Gakuen Boys Basketball Gym

Sugoi! The gym is big with lots of good equipment too. Geez! I wish our gym is this in Shohoku.

"Where on earth is Aomine again!". A blondie shouted, he must have been the captain.

"Excuse me are you the captain? My name is Sakuragi Hanamichi and what is this about Aomine". I asked politely, better be careful in my manners he might be like Gori.

"I'm the Captain, Kosuke Wakamatsu. Are you a friend of Aomine, one of the Generation of Miracles?". Wakamatsu said calming down. "He's skipping practise again".

"Eh? Gene- what? I don't know what those mean but I think I know how to make him come to practise". I said smiling "does anyone know where Aomine usually go when there's practise?". I looked around and saw a pink haired woman raising her hand

"Umm He's always at the rooftop lazing around". The girl saying jogging to my direction.

"Will you please tell him thanks for the ice drop, it was delicious". I said taking in everyone's confused expression.

"Ah! Oh! okay". She said running to the direction of the rooftop still looking puzzled.

Aomine's P.O.V

Geez! now what am I gonna do with this card. It's not like I'm gonna see that red haired again". I said as I flipped the card while laying on the rooftop with my other hand on my head.

BLAG! BLAG! BLAG! BLAG!

I heard footsteps running up the stairs and I saw pink hair bobbing up and down. It was Momoi Satsuki still panting from running.

"Aomine haa! there's a haa! guy who ah haa! wants to say thank you for the ice drop, it was delicious haa!" Momoi said while crouching "who is he? someone you knew?".

"WHAT! IS HE A TALL RED HAIRED GUY?". I said immediately standing up and shaking her shoulders.

"Umm ah eh yes, he was". Momoi said looking more confused. "What? why? who is-". Momoi wasn't able to finish her sentence because Aomine already took off running.

Sakuragi's P.O.V

As Momoi ran to Aomine's direction I started to louldly count down

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"OI! SAKURAGI LET'S PLAY ONE ON ONE AND THIS TIME I'M GONNA WIN!". Aomine's voice resounded the whole gym.

"Told you he'll come to practice". Sakuragi said smiling taking the shocked faces of everyone.

CHAPTER END

JCL LOGGING OUT