Part title

Kakashi's P.O.V

As soon as i showed the young jonin the room she was staying in, she jumped on it and passed out...must have been a long day for the woman. Ill wake her up for dinner.

~ff~

My P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly only to hear a knock on the door. I lazily get up and open it to see my beautiful silver haired sexy beast. "Yo!" Act cool Tadayia. He takes a few steps back and looks me in the eyes, which makes me look down. "Dinners ready, hope you like it" he motions for me to walk downstairs where i see a beautiful layout of ramen and miso. Oh hell yeah i get to eat naruto food!!! I run downstairs and slurp up the noodles like an orphaned homeless puppy.

I hear soft clicks of his sandals and lean back in the chair, stretching my arms out in satisfaction. "Kakashi that had to be the best food i have ever consumed in my entire time of being alive" the tall man sat across from me. "Thanks, living alone has taught me a bit about preparing meals." I look at him as he reaches up for his mask....is he really just gonna let me see his face? "You can look away if you want, i dont really care" i closed my eyes and blushed. I have an opportunity to see his face...throughout over 700 brutal episodes i can see his face without asking, yet i dont.

"May i ask why you dont bother to look? Not a lot of people get to see whats under my mask, although its curious how eager most are i like being mysterious" "well...ive heard about you, and I thought it would be fun to anticipate whats under there" with my eyes still closed, i try my best to hide a blush.

I hear a clink of his bowls, then mine. I open my eyes to see him put the dishes away. I would offer to help but I'm lazy and theres a million things on my mind. Getting up slowly i notice a bookshelf with itcha itcha paradise books....holy shit hes got every one...

"You like to read?" I hear his deep...masculine voice behind my ear. "Yeah, i actually LOVE itcha itcha paradise" i face him and he puts his hands together. "Looks like we have a common interest"