Part title

I walk up to the hokages office.
Kakashi barley 50 meters behind me, i yell whisper "i think we have that Uchiha on our team right?"

I receive a 'mmph' or some sort of satisfaction grunt.
"Im the only one in the village who can teach him how to use his sharingan"
I cant wait to act emo like Sasuke and freak the shit outta him. Kakashi knocks on the Hokages door, we walk in after hearing his approval.Iruka's fine ass was standing in the corner so i couldn't help but let my eyes stray to him.
"Kakashi I have your teams files on my desk. Tadayia, stay awhile. Iruka, you are dismissed." Silver butt grabs the files and heads out, as well as Iruka. Damn Hokage i wanna see my team...his skeleton like hands lift up his wooden pipe, taking one hell of a hit. Time ceased to exist as i stood there waiting patiently for the Hokage to get on with his message.

That smell....its dank as fuck.

"Hokage-sama, is that weed?" Dumbstruck, He coughs then reclines in his chair.
"Uh Care to partake?" I glance aback at the door then to the third. He gave a jovial laugh and hands me his 'peace pipe'. Well, maybe it will calm my nerves a bit....i HAVE been a little on edge. I mean who can blame me, a lot of shit has happened the past few days. I sigh in defeat to my morals and grab the pipe.

*inhales deeply*

"Oh...mama" i watch the smoke float on up to the ceiling, exiting through the air vent. " Tadayia, since you havent had time to read the files i implanted false memories in your head. You need to know these things. It may be hard to figure out how to use ninjitsu and what not at first; but it should, in a weird way, come naturally with practice."

Well that makes sense.

Handing back his peace pipe, I nonchalantly lean on his desk.
"Ahem, do you think i could leave now Hokage-sama san kun chan desu?"
The. Weed. Has. Kicked. In.
He looks at me strangely then waves me off, hittin dat peace pipe once more.

----------

i know i said they would be longer (like 800-over 1,000) words but, Yo. No one reads my shit