Part title

My alarm blares and i slap it eager to get up. I excitily get changed into a net shirt with a purple crop top over. As for pants...well the hokage put quite a few skirts in here. Not even gonna question how he knew my size because stranger things have happened...i slip on a black pair of shorts with purple and red flowers on the side along with black knee high socks and ninja sandals. Todays the day i meet the team.

I look at the clock. Ah 7:50, perfect timing. I head into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. Hmm how should i do my hair?

After pondering for a bit i tie it up in a bun, adding two sebons. Mh now let's see about kakashi. I walk up to his room and hear soft deep snores coming from inside....hes sleeping still? That bastard is the one who told me 8 am!! I think now is a great time to be exuberant. I wisper slowly "Kakaaashiii" opening the door silently and make way to his bed. He has nothing but his mask on. Oh man those are some nice muscles. I smirk to myself and jump on his lap. "KAKASHI-KUUUUUN!!"
He groans and looks up at me..."what are you doing on top of me?" i look down at him. "Its 8, dont be late..." I snicker at my rhyme.

Kakashi sits up, which makes us face to face. Oh man here comes tomato Tadayia. "Ah. If your blushing that hard you should leave and let me change" with that we both got up. I cross my arms around my chest, a devilish smirk prying at my lips. "What if i refuse to leave?" He blankly stares at me "go" i stand there, a bit stunned at his stern voice.

"Ahem"

I snap out of it and walk back to my room. In shock. Oh man that was amazing. shit...wheres my ninja headband?!? I search in my bag and find it. I tie it around my forehead. I sing to myself as i walk out of my room and zoom downstairs outta the apartment.