Part title

I look up at him only to see his eyes else where. At my chest to be precise. I blush and say a bit loudly
"E-Eyes up here perv!" Kakashi sweat drops then rubs the back of his neck "i was actually looking at your necklace, it seems to be...in your chest" oh shit.
i tense up and lightly rub where my necklace is. Indeed its burrowed in my chest....probably why it burned so much.

"Well..." Not sure what to say in this situation. "Ill be right back" i avoid eye contact and run upstairs into my room.
Im so nervous i might have a heart attack. BreAtHe. Be playful. Be yourself. I just need to get some of this nervous energy out. I decide let out a loud scream.

"AHhHahHhHHAH!!" 

Oh geez my voice cracked from that one.. Kakashi opens the door with a nervous look on his face. "Why did you scream?" He stares at me blankly, I probably scared the shit outta him haha. "I felt like it"

He sighs and leaned against the door frame. "So, tell me a bit about yourself" hmm let me see what I remember...i should've read more of that file
(A/N: i put it in my duffel bag)

As i recall my knowledge i sat down on the plush bedding. how do i know about myself, yet its not myself? i get a migraine and have a flashback of me in the middle of a forest sitting in a glade "i was born and raised in the village hidden in the mist...i was trained as a ninja since i was young, i have learned many esoteric jutsu... Uhh. My byakugan comes from my mom... She is a hyuga but i dont know much about her since she died during my birth. My dad on the other hand was a strange one. he was a bit of a pedophile, yet, he was the most renown ninja in that village. I was left for dead by my father in the forest at a young age...about 14 and i was kidnaped by the akatsuki. i never saw or heard from my dad from that day on. Lets just say i gained their trust and ran away as soon as i could living my days amongst the commoners. Until they found me and i ran here, to konoha"

He slowly steps forward looking down to make eye contact. "My parents too, are gone, you sound like a strong kunochi" i blush intensely and lock in with his one onyx eye. "Thanks"

Never thought i would hear that from kakashi. Hey, this is your chance!! Hes close to you maybe...i could hug him. I shyly get up and wrap my arms around him. "Looks like we have a few things in common" he returns the hug as i speak. Oh man he smells so goooodd. "Are you sniffing me?" Oh no.
Ive been caught.
"N-no" i back out of the hug and glance at him. God damn stop staring you weeb. I reach up to his hair and pat it. He is about 7 inches taller than me "Your hair....uh..how the hell does it defy gravity like that?" He shrugs and pulls out his erotic book. "My dads hair was like this as well" i respond with a quiet "hmph" and head over to the bathroom closing the door silently behind me.

"Holy macaroni..."
I check myself out in the full body mirror in front of me. My face is pale and smooth...my hair goes down to about my shoulders in a fashion much like sakuras. Checking myself out further i see my boobs are the same large size...my waist pulls in to where i have a hourglass figure. My
voluptuous hips riding down my rather large thighs.....

oh wow check out these biceps, i look pretty in shape... Man im lovin this transformation. I give myself a cheeky smile. Oh man my dimples are pretty obvious.

As i get over my newly formed appearance, i walk out the bathroom to go pester kakashi. Nearing his room i wonder what i should do. Hmm..i could try to see what's under his mask... Sounds like a good plan!!

I approach the side of his door, Which was open, and peak my head in "kakashi-kuuuun" i grin as he lays on his bed, steadily tracing his eyes up from his book to me.
"Yes Tadayia?" walking up to him I enhance my grin into a satisfying cheesy ear to ear smile. "Hmmm, you should let me see what's under that mask of yours" he nonchalantly flips a page and gets up "you had the chance, beat me at sparing and ill show you" shit....actual ninja sparing? Oh man i wonder if i can do this... I give a sheepish chuckle.

"I haven't trained in quite a while...but i suppose a spar would be fun" 

Im gonna get my ass beat

-------------------
Heyo, my chapters
Will be long like this one from now on. Please vote!! It will give me
Motivation