Chapter two hell yes

"Agh, what the hell? My head fucking hurts like a hangover!" I slowly and painfully get off the ground. "Were did that old man send me too?" I search over my surroundings. "holy shit" big wooden gates stand in front of me with Japanese kanji written on it. "I'm in Konoha" Someone came behind me and grabbed my shoulders, which made me jump. "Yes you are, and my I ask what are you doing here?" that voice, its so familiar...

"I'm here to see Kakashi Hatake" might as well tell the truth. "oh really? why is that?"

Why are you so suspicious? "I'm a good friend of his, now if you would let me get through the gates," I push myself forward but he turns around quickly and stops me "ah ah ah, I have to examine you first" you are so annoying Asuna, as soon as I saw that cigarette smoke I knew who I was dealing with.

He pats me down all over...literally.

"Kakashi told me lots about you Asuna-san" he looks up at me "is that so?"

I nod and he finishes patting me down.

"Your name please" oh shit I need a ninja last name huh?

Tadayia Hyuga

Tell him that is your name.....

What the? where did that voice come from Omg that was not my head voice.

"Tadayia Hyuga" I might as well listen to the strange voice. Asuna smiles at me and opens the gate. "welcome to konoha"

(FINALLY UPDATED WHOOO)