The Library

HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW
When he left the table I finished up my breakfast and let the staff take away my plate. I was still getting use to having living objects being around. I decided to explore the castle it was huge and I've only seen two rooms which were my room and the study where the fireplace was.

I walked down the hall and opened a door leading into a huge ballroom. It was stunning the whole place was covered in gold. He truly lived like a prince. I couldn't help but notice the beautiful piano I sat down and was about to play it when it moved. "Oh my apologies I didn't know you would also come to life" "it's alright my dear you just startled me a bit I didn't know a woman could play"

I smiled "I taught myself to play when I was younger" "let me hear you play" I placed my fingers on the keys and decided to play Beethoven's fifth harmony. I closed my eyes while my fingers guided across the keys with beautiful music flowing throughout the room.

             BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW

After my shower I went back downstairs to see the table already picked up. I wonder where she could've gone she better not be trying to escape. I then heard music playing I decided to follow it even though I figured it was just Cadenza playing as usual.

The door to the ballroom was open which was unusual I peeked inside to see Hayley playing Cadenza. I didn't know she could play such beautiful music I wonder what else she can do considering she's a woman. As she finished playing I decided to sneak up on her.

I quietly walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped a little "I didn't know you could play" "well theirs a lot you don't know about me" "that's true and theirs many things you don't know about me" "I know we've only just met hours ago"

"Walk with me that's not a request" I demanded her. She followed me "Now tell me what else can you do?" "Well I can read, write, I basically have an education" I was a bit surprised. "Let me guess you're surprised that a woman has had an education?" "Yes but I'm also very happy with it"

She looked up at me with obvious disbelief on her face. "I don't see what's wrong with a woman being able to read and write I believe if a man can then so could a woman why are you so surprised with my thoughts?" "It's just I've always been put down by other men saying I should be in a kitchen or taking care of the children but it's just not the life I wanna live"

"Well obviously I'm not like most men and what is the life you wanna live?" "I want adventure I want people to understand me I just want to fit in" she looked down sadly. I put my finger on her chin and lifted her head up at me "I too would like to fit in" she smiled at me. "If people would just be more open minded we could both fit in"

"People won't change if they don't want too and theirs nothing you can do about it other than to just accept yourself Hayley I've already accepted my fate" she looked at me with sad eyes "I don't think of you as a beast at all I think of you as a better man than any of the men back in my hometown"

I smiled at her thought "well thank you for the compliment" she smiled. "Hayley what is your favorite thing to do?" "I love to read" "I have something to show you then so close your eyes" she did as I said and I held her hand as I lead her towards my library.

               HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I wonder where he's taking me. I heard him open a door, he pushed me through closing the door behind him. "Ok open" I open my eyes to see thousands of books everywhere! "Oh my god it's wonderful!" I turned towards him and smiled my biggest smile. "Have you read all of these?"

"No some of them are in Greek" he made a sarcastic looking face. "Are you making jokes?" "I suppose I am" he smiled. "Since you like the library so much it's yours" I was shocked he's giving me this whole library! I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

I could feel him tense up a bit until he relaxed. "Thank you so much" I looked up into his big blue eyes I could tell he was happy. I didn't want to stop hugging him but I knew if I kept it going he'd be asking question so I quickly let go and headed towards all the books.

                 BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW

I didn't expect her to hug me that was a surprise. She was so small compared to me I didn't want her to let go and I didn't want to let go either. But she sadly let go of me and went off book crazy. I smiled I'm glad I could make her so happy. It's been awhile since I've been in this library I might as well look around to see if I want to reread any of these books with a new perspective.

I found one that peeked my interest it was Romeo and Juliet I know I wasn't much of a guy for romance or even a guy at all but I just wanted to imagine Hayley and I together. So I picked it up and took it over to the chair and opened up the book.

I watched Hayley in the corner of my eye looking at all the books. She was up on the ladder I got a bit nervous I didn't want her to fall from that height cause she could possibly break something.

Just as I was thinking that I noticed the ladder wobbling. Hayley was trying to keep still but failed she then fell off. My animal instincts kicked in and I pounced to her rescue. Catching her just in time. She looked up at me in my arms and smiled. "Thank you once again for saving my life"

I smiled I would gladly save your life any day. I noticed her blushing? Why would she do that? Did I do that? "Um your face you're blushing" her eyes widened "no no it's nothing" I smiled it's cute when she tries to hide her emotions. "Alright then I'll leave you to it and this time try to stay off the ladder"

"I'll try but no promises" I smiled at her. She was quite the handful.
******************************************