Mistakes were made

HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW
I finally found a book I could settle with and yes I've read it many times but I wanted to read it again since it seems like I'm in the same situation. I sat down in a pile of cushions on the floor and made myself comfortable.

I looked over at Beast he was reading a romance. I was quite surprised I didn't think he was the romance type. "Hayley I'll leave you to your reading have a good day" "You have a wonderful day yourself" he smiled and left the room taking his novel with him.

I wanted to follow him around but I knew that would be annoying and I didn't want to seem clingy. Besides he seems like the type of guy that needs his space considering he's been alone in this castle for who knows how long.

I just couldn't sit still even when I had my favorite book to read I wanted to explore more of the castle to find all the hidden places but I didn't want to run into him fearing he would be angry with me. He did say I was allowed to go anywhere just not the West Wing I'm guessing that's his room.

The West Wing peeked my curiosity I wanted to find out more about him but I knew I couldn't go in there if I got caught who knows what he'll do to me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me though since he did say he wouldn't but I couldn't take that chance if I were in the West Wing.

I thought about his very muscular body and how big he actually was. He could over power me so easily, probably even over power Gaston too. It scared me but I also felt a little turned on with this fact. No Hayley stop it! Don't think such thoughts!

Then again he probably hasn't seen a woman in such a long time since most women would run in the other direction if they ever saw him. Not me though he was different from any man I've ever met, he was cold-hearted but their was a soft side to him.

Yes he is a Beast but I kinda like the way he looks, he gives off such masculinity and how he always shows off his dominance. He was breathtaking in my perspective. I loved his big blue eyes the most they showed his true emotions and held so much life within them. I could stare into them for days.

That's it I can't concentrate at all with these thoughts going around my head. I decided to explore the castle and I just might take that chance in the West Wing I don't know I'm kinda nervous whenever I think about it. I pulled myself up from all the cushions and left the library.

I could've sworn I walked around that castle for hours cause it was already getting close to dinner time. I then thought about the West Wing should I check it out before dinner? Maybe I should wait until after dinner wait no that would be a bad idea since that's where he goes after dinner.

I made my choice I was gonna take a very quick peek in the West Wing then head straight for dinner. I walked up the stairs and turned to the right. My breathing was shaky I was so nervous, what if he was in there? If he was then I would leave.

I walked towards the door it was open a little thank god I didn't have to open it. I squeezed through and made it inside. Everything was dark but I could see just barely. I slowly walked forward making sure to look around to see if he was in here but the room looked empty. I wasn't taking any chances I stayed quiet and close to the wall to try and keep myself hidden.

His furniture was ruined with claw marks everywhere. What use to be a bed was just a pile of rubbish and blankets. Ripped paintings hung on the walls but one in particular caught my eye. I lifted the torn fabric up to match it to the face of a prince.

I looked at the eyes of the prince they were blue...the realization hit me. This prince was the Beast before he was cursed. I dropped the fabric back down and looked around. I was about to leave when I saw a distant red glow. I carefully walked towards the glow to see a single rose floating under a beautiful clear vase.

It was out on the balcony I didn't wanna get to close because of the light and if he was here he would be able to see me. I felt the rose calling for me I wanted to go near it so bad. My feet started to do the thinking as they walked towards it. I was just about to touch the vase when I heard a familiar growl from behind me.

I turned around coming face to face with him. "Shit" he looked at me and roared. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE WEST WING?!" "Oh so this is the West Wing" I decided to play dumb. His eyebrows furrowed "DON'T EVER GO NEAR THAT ROSE YOU COULD'VE DAMNED US ALL!" I looked at the rose and back at him. The rose was the curse....

"I'm sorry I didn't know but I didn't touch it and I wasn't going to touch the rose" his arm reached out and forcibly grabbed my arm. He pinned me up against the wall. I quite liked this side of him, Hayley stop he's about to kill you and all you can think about is how hot this is god damn my mind.

My feet couldn't touch the ground. He leaned in close to me "You will be punished" he growled. My eyes widened in fear, "what's the punishment" he came closer to my face and dug his claws into my arm. "Don't speak" I closed my mouth following his rules.

"You will not be allowed in the library at all for the next three days" he then through me back down onto the floor. I could accept this punishment it was better than being hurt or killed. I looked back up at him but didn't say a word. "You expected me to hurt you but I told you that I wouldn't"

I could see the anger in his eyes once I leave I knew he would tear apart his room once more. "NOW LEAVE THIS ROOM AND NEVER COME BACK" he roared. He started throwing furniture around the room breaking apart what was left.

I quickly got up and ran towards the door. I shut it behind me. I could hear the crashing of furniture and his distant cries of anger. He had quite a bad temper but at least he could somewhat control it around me. I walked towards the East Wing to my room let's just say I lost my appetite and I'm pretty sure he won't be coming to dinner either tonight.
******************************************