UPDATE

NOT A CHAPTER
Hey guys unfortunately I was gone for a few months, no I didn't die lol I'm ok since well obviously I'm speaking to you right now. I just didn't have any ideas after I finished The Walking Dead Fanfic and I've been wanting to create another book, now the one I'm currently working on is something special it's not one of those fanfics, it has to do with real life it's not all lovey and mushy cause let's be honest that is not at all how life is and because this book is so special to me I won't be publishing any chapters or such until it is totally completed cause I want you guys to be able to take it all in rather than read bits and pieces of it. I'm hoping to have it finished by the New Year so I'm hoping you guys will stay tuned for that. Warning it has to do with mental health and can be triggering for some but it's not all dark and twisted cause I just want to try and help those who believe they are all alone and just aren't in a good place right now cause I really do care for you guys, I've been there maybe not the exact issues you are dealing with but I've had a share of bad luck too. So hopefully you'll decide to try it out.

P.S. That's the cover of the book at the top just a bit of a sneak peek. <3