Unleashing the Beast

❌WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT❌
*******************************************
BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW

Taking her into my arms I whisked her away up the stairs into my room. Leaving behind a trail of rose petals. I closed the door behind us and locked it I didn't want anyone to see her but me she was only mine to look at. I aggressively through her onto the bed. I looked at her hungrily as if she was my prey.

I knew my wild side was starting to show but I didn't care I wanted her, no I needed her. I jumped on top of her, looking deeply into her eyes I could tell she was enjoying this side of me. Using my sharp claws I ripped apart her dress wanting to see every inch of her sexy body.

I through what was left of the dress off the bed leaving her in her lingerie. My pants grew even tighter just looking at her I growled in satisfaction. Leaning in I kissed her deeply and starting leaving a trail of kisses down her face and onto her collarbone.

I left a few bite marks to show I was claiming her body before getting to her bra. I simply cut it in half and removed the fabric from her breast. They were beautiful and a pretty big size just like I had imagined, I've been wanting to hold them for so long now. "You like what you s-" I covered her mouth with my hand. "No talking" I growled angrily.

She nodded and I proceeded back to her breast. I grabbed the left one and fondled with it while I sucked on the right. She moaned only causing my pants to tighten more and for me to suck harder. I nibbled at her nipple she flinched a little in response, turning to her left breast I began to massage it with my mouth. I then shook her breast against my face wanting to feel every part of them.

Her moans got louder making the animal within me become more alive. Going further down her body leaving my wet kisses all over her I eventually got to her panties. I could smell her wetness and I hungered for it. Ripping it off I grabbed her legs pulling her closer to my mouth.

Slipping my tongue in and out I would try to stretch her so I would be able to fit my hard member in. I sucked and sucked as she started to scream in pleasure, only making me more wild. I forcibly held her down so she wouldn't move while I finished my meal.

She tasted so sweet I crawled back up to her lips forcing her to taste herself as we kissed. I kicked off my pants as they were becoming very uncomfortable with my huge erection. I forcibly moved her head towards my throbbing member. Her eyes widened when she saw how big I actually was.

Smiling, she followed directions like a good little girl and took it as a sign to pleasure me. Her mouth felt so good against my dick she truly had a talent. I started to go out of control thrusting myself into her mouth not caring if she were to choke. I howled in pleasure going faster and faster as my adrenaline kicked in.

She somehow escaped my grasp and took a breather. This made me angry I wasn't finished yet. I once again jumped on top of her and roared in her face. She smiled "you are quite the dominant one aren't you" a seductive smile crept across my face "I am part wild animal and I'm about to hump the hell out of you, I don't think you'll be able to walk for a few days" I replied with my deep voice.

She shivered hearing my deep sexy voice and I grabbed her waist I couldn't wait any longer I needed to be in her. I shoved myself into her HARD she screamed but accepted me in, I could just barely fit my whole dick inside of her luckily she was soaking wet. I thrusted slowly becoming quicker with each thrust, she felt so good all nice and tight. I clawed at her back and pulled on her hair leaving a bit of blood.

I moved my hand to hold one of her breast tightly as I kept thrusting her moans became more frequent giving me more confidence to keep going. I could feel myself about to burst I soon stood up and held her against me as I moved her up and down as if she weighed nothing, I kept thrusting deeper into her. She leaned against the wall and I kept banging her against it.

Just as I was about to burst I could feel her cum all over me. She shivered in satisfaction but I wasn't done yet I haven't gotten my fill. Throwing her on the floor I rammed into her again and again each time with a little more force. Until finally I came, howling in satisfaction. I laid there for a minute feeling the pleasure wash over me.

I eventually stood up and saw her still laying on the floor I figured she couldn't get up so I picked her up and placed her on my bed. "That was the roughest sex I've ever had" she said. "I only do rough" I growled seductively she smiled "I think you were right I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow but it was well worth it"

"Sorry I got carried away I told you I would lose control and how is your back should I get you some bandages?" "No I'm fine really just lay with me" I crawled into bed with her and held her protectively against my chest. "Hayley you are mine, I own you and no one is allowed to touch you but me do you understand" I growled.

"Yes master" I smiled I know I hear my staff call me master everyday but it was fucking sexy coming out of her mouth. I took one of the blankets and covered her up, kissing her forehead as I closed my eyes letting sleep take me.
******************************************