Sophie?

I got home from school. My mom greeted me at the door.

"Hi sweetheart how was school."

"Fine...are you ok you look kind-of upset?"

"It's nothing big dear...I just think its time for you to get a girlfriend."

"REALLY MOM!"

"What did I say wrong."

"I'll get a girlfriend when I'm ready."

"I'm sorry dear I was just thin-"

"No, no, NO!"

I walked up the stairs into my room. I shouldn't have gotten so mad at my mom. She just wants to help me out. I might look for one tomorrow. I was getting tired so I went to bed.

"Arthour, Arthour!" some girls voice was heard loud and clear, so loud it... hurt.

"Arthour, Arthour you said you'll never leave me!"

I couldn't control my body!" I'm here I'm here." I ran up to a little girl and wrapped my arms around her." I could never leave you... I can't let you go crazy." What am I talking about, she's crazy! ?She looked all over my face then my...hands? "You hurt too many people for me to leave you... You kill too many people just for me." Right then as I said those words the girl with blue hair look to the left of her. She glanced at the ground. Then I saw it... a dead body!

I didn't move and in a faint whisper I said...

"Sophie." that's her name?

"Yes." she whisper back.

"...You did this..." I whisper back. I didn't want to tell her that.

"...no I didn't." she this louder than a whisper.

"Yes you did." I can't prove she did this. She looked like she was panicking. Then she screamed...

"I DIDN'T DO IT DAMMIT!"

"YES YOU DID, LOOK AT YOUR HANDS!" I screamed right back into her face. I feel so bad for doing that. I'm mad at myself for screaming at a little girl. Then I looked at her hands. Th-th-they was covered in blood! She had a knife in her left hand. I didn't see that before.

"I...I...I DID DO IT!

"Good girl." I smiled "Go to sleep."

She fainted... I think. What was I thinking doing that to a little girl.

Everything went dark. Nothing to be seen.