Jake's love

He let go of me and dropped the paperweight. I ran over to the paperweight and grabbed it.

" You little..." He didn't finish.

"Have a nice day." I said walking out the door. I pulled the door till the door clicked. I walked back downstairs to my floor.

I was by my door. My phone vibrated. My mom was calling. I answered. We talked for a while. I was still outside the door and saw something. It was the... boy!

He was standing at the end of the hallway. I was getting scared.
I slowly moved my hand to the doorknob, keeping my eyes on him. My finger nails make a clink sound. It wasn't that loud but in that quite ass hallway, you could hear anything.
He started to run towards me. I spun around and tried to open the door. It was lock. I had to think quick.

I started running to Jake's room. It was around the corner. I was around the corner in a heartbeat. I started banging on the door. No one came to the door so I let myself in.
As I rushed in I heard a noise from the bathroom. I was confused. Then Jake walked at of the bathroom with a towel on. His skin was still wet. It made his muscles sparkle in the light.
I came back to reality and covered my eyes. It back up and slid down the wall.

"Sorry, sorry... um I didn't know. Sorry." I kept my eyes covered as I heard things move around.

"You can open your eyes." I hesitated. I slowly moved my hands.
He doesn't have a shirt on. I was bright red. I covered my eyes again.

"Where's your shirt!"

"Oh that, Michael washing our clothes. What, you don't like my like this."

"Um it's nothing like thaaaah!" Before I finished I felt him pull me up. He spun me around and lended me back.
His green eyes shined. I couldn't look away.
Then the door opened. Michael was in the doorway. I could feel my face get so hot.

"Um sorry... again... I'll be going." Michael closed the door behind him. I felt so weird. Jake's grip got tighter around my waist. He look back into my eyes.

"Sophie... I always liked you. My heart just can't take it anymore." Before I could respond his lips were on mine. It felt so warm. But this isn't right. I loved Arthour... but he doesn't love me. Maybe it's for the best. What am I thinking!

I pulled myself away but Jake pulled me back.