Chapter 10: Snake Bite

At 5:15, Giana woke up to Radio Active again. She smiled. She wasn't the lease bit grumpy. She looked over at Lloyd's bed. He wasn't there. She got really worried.
" I swear if he tries to kill himself again, I will kill him if he lives!" She exclaimed. She hurriedly threw on her outfit, which looked like Lloyds from Possession. She hurried out.
"Pixel!" She shouted for the droid. She ran to the kitchen.
"What is going on, Giana!" Pixel explained.
"Lloyds not in his room. I think he just went outside, but just in case, if I'm not back before 6:30, send the ninja to look for me and Lloyd." She threw her hood over and ran out the door. She was able to catch a glimpse of Lloyd's power dragon flying away.
"Great! I can't make a power dragon, and I can't take any flying vehicles!" She shouted in frustration. "Or can I?" She closed her eyes and concentrated. Out of the blue, she felt herself rising up. A mighty roar shook the Earth. She had a power dragon. It was sea-green, just like her outfit.
"Let's go girl." She shouted. The dragon speed off after Lloyd. She knew she had some ground to catch up, plus, with fog starting to roll in, she didn't have much time.
"I can't catch up!" She shouted in frustration. "Who am I kidding, I can use speed, I really need to think things through." She used her speed powers to give her dragon a boost. They went screaming through the air. "Waaaaahooooooooooooooooooo!" She yelled, letting the air rush past her face.

Shortly after activating the speed boost, Giana caught a glimpse of Lloyds dragon. She laid off the speed and used the power of shadow to keep hidden. He landed his dragon on a small island.
"That's Chen's Island, why is he here?" She whispered. She eased her dragon toward Lloyd's, but kept hidden, not knowing what might come her way. She landed and slid down. Her dragon disappeared. She started following Lloyd.
He was peeking around a tree, looking at something on the other side of it. Since she couldn't get close without him seeing her, Giana carefully used smoke to get a closer look. However, after she reappeared a few tree's over from Lloyd, she saw what he was looking at.
"Vermillion warriors, nindriods, and snakes! It must be the lack of sleep!" She whispered. Then, without warning, someone grabbed her by the shoulders.
Careful not to scream, she used smoke to get away, then form to look like one of the Vermillion Warriors. Bad choice.
Lloyd attacked her, quietly, but without hesitation. She tried to block him, but he was too fast. He pinned her to the ground.
"Lloyd," She hissed, "It'sss me!" She changed back to herself.
"Giana?!" He yelled. Two of the nindroids looked over. No one was where Lloyd and Giana had been. When they turned around, Giana and Lloyd reappeared a few tree away. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well, I thought you might be trying to kill yourself again, so I came to stop you. Why were you out here?"
"I was bored, so I just went for a dragon ride. I was gonna be back before 6, but then I saw these guys..." He trailed off. He and Giana both crouched under a bush.
"Well," Giana said, trying to use her power to create a small ball of white gas. "Looks like that won't happen." She used as much effort as she could to hold the ball in one hand.
"What's that?" Lloyd asked, staring at the ball.
"A distraction!" She yelled as she lobbed the ball toward the large group of minions. It landed right in the middle of their camp, and anyone who touched the gas froze solid. "Run!" She screamed, using her super speed to get as far away as possible. Lloyd looked on for a moment, the Vermillion Warriors weren't affected. He bolted. The Warriors ran after him.
He caught up to Giana a moment later.
"Whatever gas you threw at those guys back there, it didn't seem to stop the Vermillion!" He screamed. They were only a few seconds behind him.
"It's only three warriors, I know how to beat them, this will be easy as..." Giana got punched in the gut by one of the Vermillion. "Good shot." She said as she fell down.
"You and your friend aren't going anywhere!" Hissed the red one. The orange one's charges at Lloyd. He threw a ball of green energy at them. They fell but formed back together. Giana stood up.
"Ug, these things are pesky!" She yelled. Using her Lightning, she was able to separate them, then using ice, she froze them in place. Lloyd threw a ball of green energy at the red one, and Giana froze her in place.
"Nice job Giana!" He exclaimed.
"Yeah, but to be honest, that was harder than it looked." She took off her hood, revealing a smile, "Brother."
"Okay, let's not get all sappy, just call be Lloyd." He told her, taking his hood off to. he smiled. Suddenly, a Vermillion Warrior came up and bit Lloyd.
"Yow!" He yelled, green venom dripping into the wound. Giana used telekinesis to drop him into the sea.
"Why did he bite you?" She asked.
"I don't know, but it sure hurt..." Lloyd suddenly fell backward.
"Lloyd, oh no!" Giana exclaimed. She made her power dragon and laid him on it. She flicked the reins, urging her dragon to go fast, giving her the biggest speed boost she could.
"Pixel, get Lloyds room ready, he was bitten by a Vermillion Warrior." Giana used her mind reading power to send the message. Lloyd was unconscience.
"Hold on Lloyd," She told him, "Just hold on."