Chapter 3,4,5 Rewrite

Hey! This is a cleaner rewrite of the chapters where Lloyd tries to commit suicide. I hope you are okay with this.

Chapter 3:
"Lloyd, are you okay!" Lori shouted. 
"Yeah, I kinda sorta slipped after I puked." 

"I am going to get out of here," Lloyd whispered. "No matter what." 

Chapter 4: 
Lori's note to Lloyd.

Lloyd, please don't do anything dumb. Your mom told me about your depression. If you need help, tell me. 

Lori. 

This is about midway in.

"Wanna go on a ride boy?" Lloyd asked his elemental dragon. He smiled then started to ascend. 
Lloyd reached the corridor in about 20 minutes. When he landed, he grabbed the green backpack and grabbed out two small candles and a few incense sticks. He lit the candles then the incense sticks and put them under his father's statue. 
"I miss you a lot dad." Lloyd sighed as he sat down. 

On the ledge above the Corridor, a large cloaked figure took aim at Lloyd with an energy bow. He released it. The arrow barely missed Lloyd because of a freak wind gust. 
"Who shot that?" Lloyd jumped up and whipped around to see the figure. 
"Who are you?" The figure threw off the white hood. It was Pythor. 
"Hello Lloyd, do you remember that night at the Corridor when I tried to give you a one-way ticket to see your dad? Well, my offer still stands!" Pythor shot an arrow, hitting Lloyd straight in the chest. Lloyd fell to the ground, barely breathing. Pythor laughed then slithered away. 

Chapter 5: 

"Lloyd went to the Corridor of Elders! That's all the text message he sent says!" Lori yelled as she ran into the dojo. We need to check on him!!" Wu, Misako, and Lori quickly ran out to find Lloyd. 

Okay, so those are the rewrites, yes they are a little short, but they will be okay. So, If you don't want to read the above chapters, you could read these. 

Giana Garmadon.