Chapter 11: Already Gone

Giana went through the portal, and seconds later landed right on her butt. "Yowch!" She screamed. She had landed on a cloud. After rubbing it off, she got up and started walking forward. 
"Misako, I'm in the Departed Realm." She said into her bracelet. Cheering could be heard in the background. 
"That's good." She heard Sensei over her ear piece, "Keep in touch, we'll do our best to keep Lloyd down here and nonreptilian." 
"Okay, over and out." She tapped the gem on her bracelet to shut it off. She kept walking. It took about a minute, but she reached the gates. Literally. Golden Gates. Giana snuck around them, not wanting to be seen. She pulled her bandana up. (She's wearing the outfit from Rebooted.) 
After getting around the gates, she started fanning the outside edges of the place. She was a little ways in when she nearly dropped everything and ran. Three guards had walked by. Well, not real guards, just people dressed as guards. 
That was close. She thought. I need to be a little more careful.

"Prepare to initiate shock in 10, 9, 8..." Nya counted down, flipping on a heart monitor, "7, 6, 5,4,3..." She flipped the glass cover over the shock button. "2, 1!" She slammed her fist on the button. A small shock was sent through the metal casing of the bunker on the other side of the clear stone wall. Lloyd was shocked slightly. 
"His heart rate has skyrocketed to 100 beats a minute. 
"When's the next shock?" Asked Kia. He was looking at Lloyd, who was in a lot of pain. 
"The transformation looks to have gone back to the starting point," Zane told Misako as he scanned Lloyd. Just then, he looked up at them, his eyes were glowing a very bright green. 
"You fools!" He said in a voice not his own. 
"Did Lloyd go through puberty again?" Jay screamed. 
"I don't think so." Said Cole. Lloyd had walked up to the clear stone wall. His voice had not only gotten deeper but also louder and even had an echo, not because he was in an all metal room with no means of escaping. 
" I will become what I am destined to be, you just wait!" He screamed. With that, Lloyd collapsed on the ground. Maria, alone with Zya, Marly, and Kory were shaking in the back corner. 
"That was one of the snake's instincts," Maria said, trembling.
"We don't have much time..." Said Kory. Misako turned on her communicator. 

Giana's bracelet gem was beeping. 
"Hello, what is it?" She asked. 
"Giana, it's me, Misako. One of the snake's instincts just took over Lloyd, we don't have much time. Have you found Garmadon yet?" 
"No," she sighed, looking toward the center of the place. "I was just fanning the outskirts, put I'm about to start looking in the main area. I'll get to you in a..." Suddenly, someone blasted her with wind. The bracelet shut off. 
"Who are you?" A voice asked. Giana flipped upright. 
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked. She created two small, green energy balls. 
"Lloyd?" The figure asked. Out from behind a tree came Morro, still a ghost. 
"Morro, just great!" Giana was exasperated. One of the Ninja's worst enemies was here, and she had to fight, all alone. She took off her bandana. "I'm not Lloyd," she told him."I'm his sister. Giana. I've come looking for our father." Morro dropped his sword. 
"Well, you better hurry, the count is in a few hours. I can help you find your father, but you have to tell me why." He went over to her. 
"I'm here because Lloyd is turning into the Great Devourer. He was bitten by a Vermillion Warrior." She started walking toward the center. Morro tapped her on the shoulder. 
"You need to follow me, I know where he is, remember?" He got in front of her. Leading the way. 

"Giana, Giana!" Misako shouted into her bracelet. She turned to face Wu. "Something must have happened to her bracelet." Worry was etched on her face. Another shock was released. 
"We have some bad news!" Zach shouted over to the two. They walked over. 
"What has happened?" Sensei asked. 
"Lloyd's heart rate only jumped to 68. I fear that this may not work for much longer." Zane sighed. 
"I hope that Giana gets back soon," Kia said, walking over by his sister. 
"Oh, she will. But with or with our help, that is the question." Sensei riddled his students, then walked to his tea cup to have a sip.