Chapter 2

Walking out of school with my boys i saw a black Range Rover and got excited because I knew it was my pawpaw

Walking out of school with my boys i saw a black Range Rover and got excited because I knew it was my pawpaw. I nodded to the truck and my boys smiled, we headed towards it pawpaw was listening to D'evil by Jay Z, he was the one to put me on him he is the greatest rapper of all time. Pawpaw was rocking his aviators and bopping to his artist.

"Money and power is changing us, what you youngings know about that right there?" He always asked us questions after songs mainly me because that's how he teaches me. He says every song has a hidden meaning you have to listen to the words and not the beat only and to be honest if you don't listen to Jays music you won't understand what he's talking about.

"We know a lot" Tech answered. This fool never knew the answer ever!

"So tell me" pawpaw said taking a puff and blowing out the smoke from his Cuban.

"He saying money is changing us" we laughed this dude.

Pawpaw gave him a look shook his head and turned his attention back to me "Blood get in the car we need to leave now, I've got business to do".

I threw up our sign and hopped in "what kind of business you got pawpaw?"

"None, them kids are stupid, you know what he was saying right?"

"Yeah".

"Good, this week we are going to learn to find snakes in your circle, I taught you to read people at 7 so it's easy now, see every lesson adds up".

"I know, is grandma home?"

"Yes she is probably cooking, cleaning or some mess" he turned up the volume and replayed D'evil I'll be hearing this song all weekend, I don't mind though the lessons are cool.

***

Stopping right at the stairs of their 100 acre mansion pawpaw checked all of his mirrors and placed his gun in the glove compartment, nana hated guns in the house so he hid most of them in places she'd never see, there are literally over a hundred guns in that home alone. You see my grandpa is an OG he ran half the country, most did it to survive but he did it for fun, it was a game to him he loved it, he controlled it and he taught me everything I know. I think it's because of him why I love the game so much, sadly my dad and pawpaw don't see eye to eye he hates the life his father lived and the result of that he never accepted anything from him hence why we live in the projects, my dad doesn't have to work with the money he got from pawpaw but he hates illegal activities that's why he became a cop to stop people like pawpaw he also hates the fact that I look up to pawpaw and not him.

Pawpaw threw his keys to David his assistant and we walked up the steps, Tori 1 of his maid opened the door he had 5 maids and 2 chefs that's why I don't understand why grandma insisted  to cook and clean. Stepping inside grandma hugged me as if she didn't just see me 2 weeks ago, did I mention I spent the weekend here every two weeks.