Chapter 6

I laid Christen down on his bed and sighed, why no one understands that this what I love to do. I walked over to the couch by the window and sat down, this kid got the best view of the estate.

"Daddy, get up" I opened my eyes to see my princess.

"What do you want baby?"

"Grandma and Aunty Christina said to come down for dinner"

I got up off the couch and opened the door to hear the alarm, is this child's room soundproof, I turned to Luna.

"It wasn't me daddy, I swear I was with grandma".

I looked at my watch it was 6:30 I slept that long. "Where is Christen?"

"I don't know he wasn't in your room or mine," she said shrugging.

I shook my head this child, I walked over to the elevator and sighed. "Luna get my belt" she looked at me with wide eyes.

I have never hit Christen, ever, but I have hit Luna once before. I punched in the code to turn the elevator alarm off, as soon as the door opened I saw Christen in the corner looking straight at me tears immediately began to spring out his eyes I walked towards him.

"I sorry daddy" I picked him up and headed to my bedroom with him crying in the crook of my neck.

"Luna" I warned. I know she was stalling because she didn't want me to hit her brother.

"here you go daddy," she said handing me the belt sadly.

I peeled him off me and he started to kick and scream he hasn't felt the first hit yet. "Christen the more noise you make the longer it will be, Luna, close the door and lock it".

She nodded and proceeded with the order she was given. "Did I not tell you this morning not to go in the elevator?"

"I sorry daddy?"

"Wrong answer" I drew the belt back and swung it forward, it landed on his butt. It landed on his butt he screamed even louder.

"Did I not tell you this morning not to go in the elevator?" I repeated. I got no answer I slung the belt again hitting him three more times and asked the question again.

"Yes you say not to"

"Then why did you?"

I know you're saying he's just two years old but Christen is not stupid he knows right from wrong and he's a child who likes to test his limits. I have threatened to hit him multiple times over the elevator but never did that's why he continues to do it.

"I no know"

Hearing a continuous knocking on the door, I knew it was Christina. "Go away, Tina"

"Don't tell me to go away Jared open the door" Luna got up.

"Luna go sit and don't touch that door, Tina go calm down I'll be down in ten minutes"

"I'm not leaving open this fucking door; he's two for fucks sakes"

"And he's my child so I discipline him how I know best"

"Fuck you!" she screamed.

"You will tonight don't worry once the children fall asleep" I laughed waiting for her response.

"You really think I'd let you touch me" I don't really have a problem with that.

I looked over to the bed to see Luna hugging and comforting Christen that made me smile.

"Come on guys lets go eat" Christen stretched his arms out for me to pick him up, I smiled and picked him up my boy doesn't hold grudges. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Did you learn your lesson?"