Chapter 10

"Daddy, get up" I peeked through one eye and groaned.

"Luna, why?" we flew in like 3 hours ago from our family/anniversary vacation.

"We're going shopping for schools remember"

"Alright, I'm up where is mommy".

"She's in the bathroom throwing up".

I lifted the covers to see if my boxers were under there.

"Is she okay? She's been doing it a lot" it wasn't under there I sighed.

"She's fine Luna, go get out your clothes I'm coming to give you a bath".

"Okay!" she skipped out closing the door behind her.

I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door to see Kayla brushing her teeth.

"Hey babe, you seen my boxers?"

"No" she answered annoyed.

"You okay?" I asked walking towards her.

"No, your child is getting on my last nerve". I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her and placed kisses on her neck. "You better put that thing away, you know how you are". I laughed and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Babe, do you think this is a good idea letting her go to school?"

"yes it is, Luna is  social person and being in that house alone with Christen and Christina she was bound to blow up on one of them when she gets annoyed. I am going to get her ready, go shower". She placed a kiss on my lips and left out.

***

Arriving at our first school 'Heaven Prep' outside was beautiful I just hope inside is too. Yall know how these places always look good outside and look like shit inside.

"Jared".

"yeah"

"Please keep an open mind"

I sighed. "I will babe"

I let Luna out her seat, locked up the car, turned to my wife, and bouncing daughter who grabbed my hand and started to pull both her mother and me towards the school.

"Look daddy they have a playground". I looked in the direction she was pointing.

"I see baby" her ass ain't going on that old shit she definitely not going here

"I see baby" her ass ain't going on that old shit she definitely not going here. "How safe is this school?" Kayla turned and glared at me. What I have to make sure my kids safe.

"It's very safe Mr. Lopez surveillance 24/7" she answered proudly as if she has given me the best answer in the world.

"You having 24/7 surveillance doesn't ensure my child is safe, it ensures that nothing on your property is stolen, what if someone just walks in and kidnaps my daughter you think surveillance can stop them?"