Chapter 3

"Blood!!"

I don't know why this man refuse to call me by my name "5 minutes Pawpaw!!" I shouted putting on my sneakers.

"Hurry the fuck up or you'll be late" by his tone I knew he was mad about last night.

I got off my bed, walked in the bathroom and started brushing my hair I placed my crew chain on with my diamond studded earrings. I looked at myself in the floor length mirror, I was one good looking dude, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs towards the kitchen. My grandma was by the stove cooking, I walked up to her and hugged her. "Bye grandma"

"Bye baby, make sure you take care of yourself" she said placing a kiss on my cheek. "Oh and give these to Christina" she handed me a box of her famous cookies.

"What about me grandma?"

"None for you, too much sugar and you've been gaining a lot of weight" she chuckled seeing my facing. "I'm just messing with you here yours" she handed me a brown paper bag there is about fifteen hundred dollars in there I get it each time I leave and there's like 5 cookies to throw grandpa off.

"Thanks grandma I love you".

"I love you too baby"

I walked out seeing the maid bent over as if she was cleaning, I walked up behind and pressed my body onto hers. "I'll deal with you when I get back" I promised and moved away so I could slap her butt "you really have a nice ass" she blushed. I guess she's not hard to get as I thought.

***

"Blood"

"Yeah Pawpaw?"

"Be careful and take care of your parents"

"I will Pawpaw".

He kissed my forehead "watch them boys you hang out with".

"I know Pawpaw".

"Here, take care of yourself til I see you aight" I nodded and took the roll of five hundred dollars and placed it in my backpack and yes grandma gives more money than him.

Stepping into school I headed for my locker, I knew my boys or Tina weren't here yet they're always late. I placed my bag into my locker, took out my drawing utensils and sketch pad to head over to my spot to sit when I wanted to get away and draw. I sat down under the oak tree, placed my utensils around me and opened my sketch pad and started drawing. From the corner of my eye I saw someone sit, it was either Tina or Tech they're the only people who knew about here. We the person placed their head on my shoulder I knew it was Tina.

"Who is she?"

I looked at her confused "what?"

"The girl you're drawing"

I looked down at my sketch and saw I was drawing a picture of Kayla, I didn't even know I was drawing her I don't normally remember my weekend girls I'm fucked. "I don't know I was just drawing" I half lied. I really didn't know that I was drawing her.

"She's probably some actress" she suggested.

I nodded "I almost forgot". I grabbed the container nana gave me and handed it to her "nana said to you these".

She grabbed them smiling "I so love your nana" everybody does. "Aren't you going to class Jared?"

I looked at my watch to check the time and then shook my head "I'm not going to art class"

"Why not?"

"Mr. Barnes has been bugging me about a scholarship mess".

"Why don't you want to go to college?"