chap 1~~before it began

blueberry's p.o.v~

it was a beautiful morning in snowdin! it's the best it's been in a while...it's sad i have to leave papy by himself soon. but it's for the best! if he knew his perfect brother is a monster...let's just say he wouldn't be having a good time.  my friend should be arriving soon..."It's a beautiful day today" It's him! I rushed to the door after i heard him knock. "COMING!!!" i yelled as i ran to the door. i opened quickly and with bright eye's. i don't want to leave him...because even he doesn't even know my plan. i smiled wider and let him in. he took a seat as i went into the kitchen to bring the tea. it's his favorite drink after all.i sat down and handed him his tea as i took a sip of mine."SO HOW ARE YOU?"he looked up with interest as he set his cup down softly."pretty good, how about you blue?"i don't know what to say..."PRETTY GOOD THANK YOU!"he took another sip of his tea before answering."well that's good." he looked at the tea in distaste. did i make it wrong?"the tea's not that hot blue."oh no... i did make it wrong."IS IT?"i took a sip of his tea to make sure."OH MY.....I'M SO SORRY I MESSED IT UP."i feel bad i mean this is the last time i'll get to talk to dust for a long time..."It's fine blue i can heat it up."he held it up using his magic and used his power to heat it up."hand me yours blue."his eye flashed a brilliant green flame before it abruptly ended. he set my tea down before we continued our conversation. i took a sip of my tea and so did he."Well blue i did not come here to have tea. i wanted to know if you have seen my sword?"i had to think..."I do not thin--OH! WAIT I SAW DUST AND HORROR WE'RE PASSING THROUGH HERE WITH IT! they also tried to kill a few people but i of course fended them off while protecting my friends. they went away saying something like'we have bought killer enough time'YEAH THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID!" his face brightened up i could tell he was happy."Thanks blue! i gotta go now, bye!" and with that he lept through a portal."bye codes...can't wait to see you in the far future.."i mumbled to myself before papy came down stairs."Bro? who was that?"i looked back at him. "no one of importance papy."

_______________________________________________________________________________  1 year later~

i was walking through the black market. why didn't i tell ink? because i don't care about my family or friends. their all just unimportant anyways. it's been a year since i've 'disappeared'. no one can find me and i intend to keep it that way.it's been 3 months since the war ended and it started about 2 months after my so called disappearance. no one even sent a search party...but i mean who would care about me? no one can identify me either since i stole one of classic's hoodies and always have the hood on, i've ditched the battle body well except for the pants and boots,and have my scarf on to wear it cover my mouth and nose. to everybody else i just kinda appeared and i always avoid the question,'which AU are you from?'. anyways off that topic. i'm actually heading for nightmare's castle since i'm interested in joining his army and he is holding try outs. i decided not to waste my energy walking o i teleported near there and started walking as to seem i walked there. and hey it worked! but dust had to confront me.

dust's p.o.v~

okay so news flash after the 'war' as everyone is calling it a new killer came out of the blue.(excuse my pun). he's so good but here's the catch no body know's who he is! and it's weird because he appeared after  months of the blueberry one of the star sanses disappeared. and auditions are going terrible all the girls and guys we are getting are weaker than papyruses! they can't even beat horror...it's funny watching them dust. a bunny just got an axe to the head! haha! nightmare is sleeping, lust is being lust, and killer i stabbing someone. me? i'm watching the auditions. but still we need the new killer so we can kill...HIM....i turned my head over to where i heard someone teleport and saw a small skeleton. oh there he is! did he just teleport here? "Hey guys i'm gonna go check something out..." i walked over to him...