A future tale of one's fate

" A fate that consists of tragedy yet love, horror yet comedy. That fate it your's son, For in your fate the one you love will either be your undoing or your success. You will have many more tragedies and sorrows in your life but that will shape you, mold you even into what you'll become. For you fate is a cruel mistress that wishes to hit you down each time you get up." gaster said as he stared off into the void. Blue looked at him in confusion. after all how did he know all of this? It was such a stupid question of course he knew. Father's know all no matter if it's yours or not thy always know. The new question was what was he gong to do now?  Blue hugged the goopy dad from the side as he huffed. "Will i still get to visit you?" blue asked as he looked hopefully up at his dad. "Of course my son, even if i have to deny fate you will see me again." he said as he smiled down at the skeleton hugging him. The smaller skeleton smiled as he stood up and opened a portal. "Bye dad, I hope i see you soon." he said as he waved goodbye while walking through the portal. He closed the portal giving one last big smile. gaster smiled pitifully where the portal was and sighed, "If only you knew son." as he looked into the now empty and once again silent void. 

Inks p.o.v.~

I know what to do with blue......NO ONE ELSE MUST KNOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was short but i promise the next one will be longer. bye , thanks for reading~=)