A fight?

blueberry's p.o.v~

"WE'RE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU BLUEBERRY!" oh ink so STUPID! "Oh well~ I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO COME GET ME YOURSELF =)!"  i summoned my hammer as i teleported in front of ink. insanity filling my senses as i swung at him. no one could help him ~ dream was fighting nightmare, killer fighting fresh, geno fighting horror, ink fighting me, and error fighting dust. to be honest dust was a really good fighter!!! but what did i expect? insanity started covering me like a fog. i went for an attack but then a memory flashed up....

flashback~~~~

me, ink, and dream had just finished a battle with error and killer. they we're trying to kill cross in his void....again. we had just gotten and ink flopped onto the couch, i sat down on the floor and dream sat at the table. "so that was an interesting battle. i mean i didn't think they'd pair up error and killer to fight." a unfamiliar feeling rushed through my bones as i remembered the battle. this concerned me as violence made me happy and giddy. "ink promise me something." he looked over at me concerned with my tone. he knew i was nervous. i was never good at hiding things until now. "what is it blue?" i looked back at ink and dream stares."If i ever become like them....if your able to finish me off or help me get as i am now." he stared at me confusion spreading across his face." of course i will your my friend....what brings this up blue?" i looked down and hugged my knee's to my chest. "Just got a bad feeling you know?" he tried asking more questions but i would brush it off or change the conversation. after all i can have them knowing my secret.....they would hate me like everyone else in the hell of a universe! they would hate me like they do now......

flashback end~~~~

that idiot can't even do that?!? he can't even up hold his promises.....I'M GONNA KILL HIM...... i turned to where ink teleported as i glared at him. my left eye's magic dangerously glowing and moving about. i shot bones through his legs as he fell with a scream. i sot more bones through his arms to keep him in place.  everyone stopped battling and stared at me as my smile grew wider every step closer towards him.  a that moment everything seemed to stop....i shot bones through his stomach making him gag up ink. dream, error, and geno ran up to him and pried him off of the bones. fresh came up to me in a fury. when he reaches me he took off his shades and bent down to my level. this mother fu**** think he's smart huh? "broseph i understand your mad but that was unrad." i stared at him emotionless. i started walking back to my group and after a few steps i turned back to him,"Shut up ya dam parasite." he looked at me completely dumbfounded that I would say that. i walked up five steps from my group when something smacked my head. a bone piercing through the back of my skull. i started chuckling it turned into full blown laughter as i looked at fresh. he seemed scared....HE SHOULD BE =) ! "did...did you really think that was gonna work?!? hahaha your even dumber than ink!" he checked my stats to reveal he hadn't done any damage. i men my HP was 2033/2033 at least for now. i shot a bone through his chest and then made it run inside of him kinda like a knife. he fell down on his knee's gasping, coughing up blood, and clutching his chest where the bone was. his HP was at 560/970. it was a beautiful sight......