chap 2~~auditions

blueberry threw an old photo in the air before destroying it with his gaster blaster. he tidied up before beginning to start the walk over...but he was stopped by dust.

blueberry's p.o.v~

"Okay let's do this!" i pulled out my bloody picture of or dream, ink, error, and i. i threw it in the the before blasting it to dust with my gaster blaster.i was about to start walking to the auditions area before i saw dust blocking my way. i was stopped by dust? seriously? but i guess it is better than being stopped by lust. "Hey pal seems your not on good terms with the good guys huh?"he said to me.i looked at him with disgust.he was INK'S creation...pitiful"Dust sans: killer of full undertale AU, created by that disgusting INK sans, main attacks are: bones, gaster blasters, and telekinesis."i sneered glaring at him. to think ink can love all of his creations even the ones who pit against him...DISGUSTING! "Wow! looks who's done their homework."i wanna dust that smug face of his."Knowing your other sanses is good for fighting."i stated walking towards him. 1 step. "Who are you?" 2 steps. "Why do you need to know?" 3 steps. "Why can't i know a new friends name?" 4 steps. " It wouldn't matter." 5 steps."Just tell me your name." 6 steps. "No." 7 steps. "You sure about that Baby Blue?" 8 steps. "Well you already know so whats the point in telling you?" 9 steps. "so....your SWAP SANS?" 10 steps. "Yep i'm blueberry The cloaked killer."i smirked as i pulled down my scarf to reveal my face. i did leave the hood up though. after he left his shocked state i put my scarf back on. "So are you even gonna fight horror or should i just sign you up as a new member?"why would he just sign me up? and heh he thought he could be spiteful and not show it? i could see he had no happiness what so ever in that one of his!" Well lets go, i wanna get there first before we start anything."we teleported there. shocked nightmare stood up and stared past dust at me. he must be shocked. or not i mean he's known it was me since the war...

nightmares p.o.v~~

i heard some one teleport...i felt a very dark aura...i haven't felt this aura since the war when me and dream were trying to figure out who the new masked killer was.i stood up and stared at him...it is him

~~~~flash back start~~~~~~~~~

me and dream were walking to the battle field. dream wasn't in the war so before i joined the fight i was talking to him. i didn't want to involve him in the war. i sensed a very dark aura could tell dream sensed it too. we ran to the sideline of the war and stared at one sans. he was wearing a scarf, classic's hoodie, pants and boots.he had the hood up and the scarf was covering his mouth and nose.me and dream glanced at each other before looking back at him. he was taking out all the good guys? so that meant he was on my side the bad side. though i couldn't stand it. i could sense the immense pleasure he was taking in from taking all of their souls and HP. slowly gaining more atk, HP, and LV. me and dream didn't need to consult each other we already got into position to take him out. when we got close i figured out what sans he was...he was swap sans. dream couldn't tell and i couldn't tell dream it would break his heart to see his friend turned into this. his aura was very dark and he was insane. he was using a giant gaster blaster hammer and of course bones and regular gaster blasters.when we got close after he had finished his last enemy...he knew we were there. he tried to hit us with his hammer but we got out of the way."WHO ARE YOU?!?!"i yelled at him."No one of importance to you nightmare."i was shocked. no one know who he was but me and he had never met me before or seen a picture of me either. i know the last few months dream had seen him or blueberry rather he had a dark aura around him but this was crazy! i went to attack him but he dodged. i shot all of my tentacles at him and around him so he couldn't dodge after the dirt cleared...there was nothing there..."You should really work on your aim."was all i heard before i got hit with a hammer from behind.."NIGHTMARE!!!"i looked over at him. i could see behind that there was a sadistic smile with emotionless eye's. i got up holding my side. dream tried to go after him but all he got was pinned to the ground with bones going through his arms and legs."Don't worry it won't killer you but it will hurt like he**."now i knew it was him. the whole battle ground was watching us by now good or bad. they were all shocked to see this one sans taking down the guardian of positivity and negativity.we all knew he was a threat to all of us. many sans and papyruses in their universe acted or played the role of sans rushed towards him. all but me, dream, ink, error, dust, horror, killer, fresh, and many more. we watched as he laughed while taking out all of those sanses and papyruses easily and without breaking a sweat!"Well bye guys!" he gave a hidden cheeky smile before disappearing.

~~~flash back end~~~~~~

and he was previously known as the weakest sans too...he smiled under his scarf knowing of my fear. i'm pretty sure he could taste."So he has come to join us nightmare."i looked at both of them shocked before shrugging,"Okay show them what you got."he walked up to the battle area. horror laughed at him because he has gotten cocky...this will not end well for him....

blueberry's p.o.v~

i walked up as i took my hoodie down and scarf off my nose and mouth. he was laughing at me. it was funny really thinking he could beat me. i smiled when i heard,"Begin the fight!" i summoned my gaster blaster hammer while horror summoned two axes. i had to do one of three things to win kill him, tire him out, or knock him out. he ran towards me when he got close enough he swung one of his axes. predictable. i jumped behind and before he could figure out whats going on and turn around i encased him in bones shot some through his limbs.i put on my smile. no not my smug smile but my insane smile. i took pleasure in seeing monsters and humans in pain.  he screamed in pain. it feels good to be on top. "NO wayyyyyyyy!"killer said in disbelief same with dust. nightmare just sat there. mm~i can taste his fear. even lust stopped what he was doing."You might wanna get a healer before he bleeds to death."i made the bones disappear as horror fell to the ground in pain. blackberry rushed over and healed him.i walked over to the judges,"So what now?" dust turned to me utter shock  in his before he regained his composure."Well we will have to build a room for you but for now i'll show you to my room." we entered nightmares castle and he showed me to the room we we're sharing for now. it had dust on it spelling 'dust'. so cliche. he went to the bed to sleep. i just went to the floor i mean the floor is comfy for me okay?"Night blue...","Night Dust."

ink's p.o.v~

fresh rushed in a panic before speaking,"B-brosephs i've got some news."error seemed intrigued."W-we-ell w-what i-is i-i-it b-bro?"even this caught my interest."i-i found blue at the auditions for those unrad evil sanses group. he's crazy strong! he almost killed horror when pitted against him!"dream gasped."n-no. they must have him on a spell or something. we have to go save him."we all stood up."w-w-well let's g-go."error said.why does this happen after he disappears for a year? don't worry blue we'll save you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there was minor changes a few new parts in sentence and grammar checks so far. thanks for reading!