|goυenji|

Firѕt one ѕнot of tнe ѕerieѕ 

Type : cнaracter х reader

enjoy reading ❤

________________________________

(Author's POV)

(Y/N) is a very kind girl, she's a representative for Inazuma Japan, due to her excellent plays.

She was formly part of Raimon's soccer team along with Endou, Kabeyma, and many more.

She is right now practicing, late at night. She wanted to practice for the next match with Unicorn, alone.

Unfortunately for her, Gouenji happens to have the same idea and wanted to also practice alone.

Gouenji and (Y/N) don't get along with each other at all, they dislike each other. The reason is still unknown.

Rika even wanted to play matchmaker with them, but boy did fail miserably, the two just hated each other more because of that.

Well back to the story, when Gouenji saw (Y/N), he felt suddenly happy and butterflies formed in his stomache.

'What is this, why do I feel like this' Gouenji thought as he was taken back by this feeling that suddenly appear out of nowhere.

'Could it be...' Gouenji's eyes widened and felt his chest with his hands, it was beating rapidly.

Gouenji then calmly went over to (Y/N) and tapped her shoulder.

Poor (Y/N) just turned around and was shocked.

She felt the same feelings that Gouenji had just been through moments ago.

"Hey (Y/N)." Gouenji greeted taking a good look at her face, her eyes shined brightly and lively, her hair swayed because of the wind, and frankly her sweat shined on her skin, making her look like beautiful in Gouenji's eyes

Gouenji blushed and looked down to his feet, (Y/N) was taken back by that as he would always make fun of her or state that makes her angry while greeting, but it was just a simple 'hey'

"H-hey G-gouenji." (Y/N) stuttered, (Y/N) widened her eyes, she never stutter in front of Gouenji.

"Wait, aren't you gonna make fun of me like you always do?" (Y/N) questioned him while narrowing her eyes.

"W-well, I won't, but y-you look beautiful today."

(Y/N) was shocked and surprised, she also blushed madly. Her was beating rapidly and she felt as if she was paralyzed.

"What's up with you, Gouenji?" (Y/N) said "you never compliment me or say something nice to me."

Gouenji was just regretting saying those words, he felt his heart was beating very quickly, he just closed his eyes, to calm himself.

Gouenji looked at (Y/N), it was now or never.

"I like you, (Y/N)"

Gouenji closed his eyes, waiting for rejection to occur.

(Y/N) just looked at him with a blank face, trying to process on what's just happening here.

(Y/N), little did anyone know, actually liked Gouenji secretly and hearing made her really excited and happy.

(Y/N) took Gouenji's hand and took a deep breath and said

"I like you too, Gouenji"

Gouenji opened his eyes and looked at (Y/N), his eyes with excitement, he caressed her cheek and started to lean in until their noses were brushing against each other.

He then closed the gap between them, (Y/N)'s hands were around his neck, enjoying this soft and passionate kiss.

They both pulled away and smiled at each other, they then made their way back to the building.
______________________________

нope yoυ enjoyed reading

word coυnt : 564