|ĸirino|

​​​Tнiѕ one ѕнot waѕ reqυeѕted вy : aĸatѕυĸiмiyυ (quotev)

Type : cнaracter х reader

enjoy reading ❤

_____________________________
(​​​Author's POV)

​​​Kirino always loved (Y/N), his childhood friend, but unfortunately for him, there is someone who always gets in the way between them, that someone is his best friend, Shindou Takuto.

Kirino is currently walking to school with his best Friend, Shindou and his crush, (Y/N). Shindou and (Y/N) seemed to be are having fun, all by themselves. Inside jokes were shared between them, tickling each other, sharing memories with eachother as they used to be childhood friends, along with Kirino ofcourse. But it seems that (Y/N) is more close to Shindou than of Kirino, and that made Kirino feel unwelcomed when he is around.

Kirino started to walk away from them, annoyed by the fact that they were ignoring him, they made him feel like a third-wheel whenever he is around them, he was hurting because of this. Kirino clenched his school uniform, face facing the ground as he felt a burning sensation inside his chest.

'No it can't be...' Kirino couldn't believe it, was he actually jealous of his best friend?

Eventually, he ignored the feeling and continued walking.

Shindou and (Y/N) were taken back from Kirino's attitude moments ago, he totally ignored and walked past them. They looked at eachother, worried about their best friend.

_____________________________
(Time Skip)

(During class)

Kirino was seated behind (Y/N) and Shindou, he wanted himself to sit beside (Y/N), not Shindou. Shindou and (Y/N) were passing notes to eachother during the entire class. Kirino slammed his head towards the desk, and quietly cursed under his breath, he didn't like this, at all.

"Kirino, are even paying attention to what I'm saying"

Kirino looked up to see his teacher glaring at him, he looked around and saw all eyes were on him. Kirino felt Uncomfortable.

"I am so sorry, teacher, I promise I'll pay attention more" he lied, he wasn't planning to pay attention to the class, he planned to pay attention to his best friends.

Class eventually ended, all student rushed to exit the class, except for Kirino, who stayed in his place, not moving at all. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked around

"Oh god, I am going to be late for class" Kirino panicked as he gathered his things and ran towards his locker.

He was about to grab his books until he saw Shindou and (Y/N), walking together, holding hands. Kirino was about to lose it until he calmed himself, he didn't want to make a scene in front of his classmates.

He walked to class, he sat in his usual seat and waited for the teacher to come, he secretly thanked god that neither (Y/N) nor Shindou were with him in the class, he didn't want to face them right now.

He was lost in thoughts, he was thinking about (Y/N). He wanted her to be his and only his, but what he didn't know that (Y/N) felt the same way about him.
_____________________________
(Time Skip)

(After School)

Kirino wanted to end all of that misery now, he wanted to confess to (Y/N), even it will threaten their friendship.

He gathered up the courage and walked to (Y/N), she looked up to him and blushed.

"Hey Kirino"

"Hey (Y/N)"

There was an awkward silence between them.

"Are free today" Kirino asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah, why?" She looked at him curiously, part of her wanted him to ask her out.

"Well I was hoping that we could you know meet uup at the riverbank, I want to tell something really important" 

"Yeah sure, so see you later"

"Yeah see you" he waved at her as she walked away, he sighed and walked back to his house.

_____________________________
(Time Skip)

(At the riverbank)

Kirino stood around, waiting for (Y/N) to arrive. He looked at his watch, 'She should be here by now'. He looked up and saw (Y/N) running towards him.

"Hey Kirino, sorry I'm late" she gazed at the floor blushing.

Kirino looked at her and smiled softly

"Its okay"

"So what did you want to tell me"

Kirino took a deep breath and took (Y/N)'s hands. (Y/N) was blushing deep red, her crush was holding his hands and looking into her eyes.

"(Y/N), I wanted to tell you that I......" He took another deep breath and said three words that (Y/N) wished for him to say for so long.

"I Love You"

Kirino closed his eyes and confessed "I was jealous of you and Shindou, I felt like a third-wheel between you two" Kirino opened his eyes "I felt unwelcomed, I felt as if I was bothering you two" Kirino tears slipping down to his cheek "I felt miserable around you two, I wanted you to be mine" Kirino sighed "I know that you wouldn't accept my feelings" he wiped the tears from his cheeks "And I know that I just ruined our friendship" 

Kirino then sighed, he turned and started to walk away.

(Y/N) was stunned, she didn't realize that Kirino felt this way, she felt guilty about it, but she felt happy. She was happy that her crush confessed to her.

She finally snapped out of her thoughts to see Kirino drifting away from her. She ran towards him.

"KIRINO, WAIT" Kirino heard her yell, he turned around to face her.

(Y/N) didn't think twice before she slammed her lips against his.

 Kirino was paralyzed he didn't know what to do, his freaking crush is kissing him, the only thing he could do is kiss her back, which he did.

Kirino licked the bottom of her lips, begging for an entrance. (Y/N ) didn't hesitate as she opened her right away. Kirino explored her mouth, leaving no place untouched, (Y/N) ruffeled and began tugging it, his hair causing him to moan.

Few minutes had passed, until they finally broke away from the kiss, it left their lips both tingling. They were breathing heavily

"Kirino, I actually love you too, and I feel guilty for what I've done for you" (Y/N) looked at him "I hope you forgive me" 

Kirino was full of alacrity, he hugged her while smiling like an idiot 

"I forgive you, (Y/N)" he pulled away and looked into her eyes, tugging her hair behind her ears "I really love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Kirino" (Y/N) said before they shared another sweet and soft kiss.

_____________________________

I hope enjoyed the one shot 

Word count : 1110