|goυenjι|

one ѕнoт dedιcaтιon :
HolyEmpressKira

тype : cнaracтer х oc

°°°

oc ιnғo:

ғ/n: ĸιra

l/n: rιye

gender: ғeмale

age: 23

perѕonalιтy: ĸυυdere(ѕнy,qυιeт,нιdeѕ eмoтιonѕ)

e/c: onyх

н/c: вrυneттe

°°°

enjoy !!

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

(Third Person POV)

Riye Kira brushed brown hair to her ear while walking along the riverbank.

She was enjoying her day eyes closing as she was quietly humming to herself a tune of a song she heard three days ago.

After a while, she decided to sit back, relax and enjoy her free time, only to have spot a person sitting in a nearby bench silently reading.

"Could it be?" Kira questioned herself as she gazed at the mysterious person.

"Gouenji" Kira whispered in hopes to get a response from him.

Nothing. She cleared up her throat and called out his name again this time a little louder.

'Gouenji' looked up and started to search for the source of the voice that called him.

His onyx eyes met her eyes as he stared out in shock.

"K-kira" completely baffled and disbelief, Gouenji got up from his seat.

He closed his book rushed towards Kira to make sure its really her.

Kira grinned while blushing slightly as Gouenji approached her, as he did he was sure it was her.

"Kira" he said while softly grinning at her "Its been a while".

"Wanna catch up?"

"Yeah."

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Really" Kira let out an soft laugh while Gouenji sat amused by her.

"What happened after that?" Kira asked while wiping tears from her eyes.

"I was kicked out I guess" Gouenji said while scratching the back of his neck.

Kira kept laughing while Gouenji just smiled at her, admiring her beauty.