|Fidio|

Tнiѕ one ѕнot waѕ reqυeѕted вy : orana (qυotev)

Type : cнaracter х reader

enjoy reading ❤
_________________________________________
(Author's POV)

Italy's representative, team Orphaeus, were currently practicing for their upcoming match.

A girl was walking, humming her favorite song, and noticed the team practicing. She walked closely to the field and watched them practicing.

"Here, captain"

A boy with blonde hair passed the ball to the boy with brown hair.

The girl, who goes by (Y/N), was amazed by their way of playing, she herself play soccer as a hobby, she thought it was a really fun sport.

She admired their play, she wanted to play with them so bad.

"Marco"

Their captain shouted, passing the ball to the fellow player, but the ball got passed the boy, rolling in front of the girl.

The girl snapped out of it as she noticed the whole team looking at her, she blushed until her face was bright red.

The captain ran towardѕ her, blushing furiously. He hadn't seen such a beauty like her before.

He stood in front of her, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"SORRY, MISS" he shouted with closed eyes.

He opened them again when he heard a chuckle.

"It's okay, I'm fine" she said with a small smile.

"I'm (Y/N)" she extended her hand in front of him, waiting for him to shake her hand.

"I-I'm F-fideo" the boy stuttered.

'She looks like an angel' Fideo thought,blushing.

'He's really cute' (Y/N) thought while blushing too.

They both looked at each other for about ten seconds before snapping out of it.

"Hey, um would you mind if I play with you soccer, I really want to practice with you" (Y/N) said as she closed, waiting for the rejection to happen.

"Sure"

(Y/N) opened her eyes with complete shock written on her face.

Fideo smiled gently and offered to come with him.

She smiled and walked with him towards the team, who were clearly dumfounded.

"Hey guys" Fideo greeted the team "I want you to meet (Y/N)" he later added.

Some of them mumbled 'hey' or 'hi', some waved awkwardly, and some just stood there dumbfounded.

"Hey guys, it's really nice to meet, I really admire your plays, and I really want to play with guys"

After that sentence, some were whispering to each other.

"I doubt she knows how to play"

"Yeah she is pretty, but she couldn't possibly be good at soccer"

"She looks like she's never seen a soccer ball before"

"Okay guys that's enough" Fideo looked at them with slight anger written on his face.

(Y/N) stood there, she didn't expect that kind of response, she wanted to prove them wrong.

"How about this" the team looked at her "I want to play alone against all of you"

The team looked at each other, the looked slightly amused and rather shocked, before finally agreeing.

They all went to their position before start of the match, surely all of them are sure that they will win this match, except for Fideo who knew that this girl could play like them or even better than them.

The match started, with Orpheus having the ball in their control.

Not even ten seconds had passed, and the ball was being in (Y/N)'s control.

She dodged all of the players attempt of attacking her, to gain the ball back.

She got passed the forwards, the midfielders, and the defense, leaving in front of the goalkeeper.

The goalkeeper was nervous yet he wanted to remain confident.

"(H/S)" (Y/N) shouted the name of her hissatsu technique as she kicked the ball towards the ball.

Before the goalkeeper could even move, the ball went immediately towards the goal.

The whole team was shocked, they couldn't comprehend that a single girl could beat them.

Fideo walked up to her, the team was dumbfounded, as he reached her, he held his hand out for her, waiting for her to shake his hand.

She gladly took it, they shook hands for a while.

After realizing they've been shaking hands for a long time, they pulled away from each other, blushing.

(Y/N) smiled softly, she walked closer to him, she then held his face and softly pressed her lips against his cheek.

The poor boy was freaking out inside his mind right now, was blushing deep red as she did that.

"See later Fideo~ ​​​​​" she waved at him she walked away.

He loved the way she said his name, He snapped out of it and returned to his team, who witnessed the whole thing.

"Captain, are you blushing?"

"No"

"CAPTAIN LIKES THE NEW GIRL"

"SHUT UP, ANGELO"
_________________________________________
Tнere yoυ нave it

I нope yoυ enjoyed tнe one ѕнot

word coυnt : ​​​​​​​810