|ѕaĸυмa|

нey everyone, ѕorry again for tнe late υpdate.

Tнiѕ one ѕнot iѕ dedicated to Modmag

Type : cнaracter х reader

нope yoυ enjoy tнe one ѕнot ❤
_

_______________________________________

(Your POV)

Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I am a member of a soccer team called Raimon. We are currently trying to stop those 'aliens' who are destroying schools all around Japan by using soccer as the weapon.

We are currently in the caravan, after the coach recruited our newest member, Kogure. He is just a pain in the neck to be honest. I was sitting next to Kidou when the coach received a message.

She pulled out her phone and checked who messaged her.

"It's from Hibiki-san" she said looking at her phone slightly stunned she then read the message. " 'Kageyama has escaped and set up True Teikoku Academy in Ehime' "

"What" Endou said in complete shock.

"That guy is still doing stuff like that without leaving any proof" Someoka clenched his fist angrily.

"And what's this about True Teikoku Academy?" Domon asked curiously.

I sat there petrified, how could Kageyama have ever gotten escaped?

I sat there remembered all my of time when I was a member in Teikoku Academy, I used to be close to all the members especially Sakuma.

I was enraged, could it be that Kageyama drugged them like last time, when he drugged Zeus Junior High soccer team.

I was worried about them, my heart was beating so fast, I looked beside me and saw Kidou clenching his fist and gritted his teeth angrily.

I was really concerned about him that I took his hand, he seemed to calm down a little.

"I hope they are okay" I muttered quietly "I hope Sakuma's okay"
_

________________________________________

(Time Skip)

(Location : Ehime)

As we arrived to Ehime, we were wandering around until someone kicked a soccer ball at Endou, luckily he caught it.

We were all standing there shocked, I instantly became suspicious of him.

I watched the stranger with narrow eyes as he smirked and said "You're late."

"Endou-kun?" Aki asked concerned as she approached him along with the other managers.

"What was that for?" Endou asked angrily.

"Who's he?" Natsumi asked

"Took you long enough to get to Ehime, is what I am saying"

"What's his deal" I asked, clearly annoyed by him.