Sick but no one Believes Him

This is the first sick fic I'll write myself. Requests are always open for anyone or any story!
Read "requests" for more infos!

Words: 4K words
First written: 14th June 2017
Edited: -

Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis, are you coming here to watch the film with us?" Liam entered the kitchen where I was currently making myself a sandwich.

During our UK tour around London, we lived in a flat together a bit outside London but still close enough to reach the heart of the capital quickly. Even though "quickly" in a city like London is considered a bit differently than in my hometown of Doncaster.

"No, I'm tired so I guess I'll be going to bed. Have fun watching the film. What is it by the way?"

"It's the recent James Bond. Still not in? You can't pretend you're going to bed. You never sleep before 12 and right now it's only... wait, let me check... 10."

"I like James Bond but honestly, I can watch it later on since I am really tired right now."

I didn't tell him I was developing a bad headache since he'd make me swallow these disgusting medicines. The only times I told the boys I was sick was when I was feeling so bad that I couldn't go to rehearsals or do a show.

"Louis, watch the film with us, please!" Harry peeked around the corner. When also Niall dropped in I decided I could also try to sleep on the couch.

Once everyone was settled Niall put in the DVD. I snuggled up to Harry and tried to make myself comfortable which was hard because my headache was becoming worse.

After the film, I went straight to bed not feeling any better. Not that I had expected my headache to become better from watching a film.

I only changed into my PJ's, brushed my teeth and then quickly went to bed. Falling asleep was easy for me that night since I wasn't feeling great at all. Hopefully, I was better by tomorrow because we had a busy schedule to go through.

The next morning

I woke up not feeling any better. When I sat up my head was pounding and my tummy started to flip not making me throw up though. I felt my forehead which was covered in sweat.

I had woken like five times this night due to sweat or nightmares I always had when I was sick. These are always the worst nights.

"L-Liam?" I tried to raise my voice calling out for Liam. Great, I could feel my throat being sore as well.

"Louis? Why are you still in bed? You know you had to get up a bit ago." Liam looked at me a bit annoyed I guess since I didn't get up on time.

"Liam, I am not feeling well." Liam had pulled my covers away having me shrug. He came over to me feeling my head and after that looking at me shaking his head.

"You're not warm which means you definitely don't have a fever, neither are you pale and you sound perfectly fine. To me, you seem healthy. Besides, you've been sick last week already. No one gets sick that often, especially not you Louis Tomlinson. I'll ask the others."

"Harry, Niall! Can you come here? Louis' not feeling well he says. What do you guys think about that?"

"Tommo? You sick again? You've only been sick a week ago. Don't tell me you're sick again." Niall looked at me shaking his head. So he didn't believe me. Great, my chances of actually recovering were almost zero.