Sick at an Award Show

Words: 3,449
First Written: 26th September, 2017
Edited: -

no one's P.O.V.

"RIIIIIIING, RIIING, RIIING" The jarring sound of Louis Tomlinson's alarm clock filled the quiet room ruining the peaceful dream the small boy had.

When he opened his eyes only to have a look what time it was he acknowledged a sharp pain in his head having him close his eyes again quickly. He's been feeling really off recently due to a cold that still hasn't faded yet.

Louis sighed realising this day would be harder than he expected it to be by the fact a strong headache added itself to his cold. The past days he's already been struggling with his health but management told him he'd have to go each time. Louis didn't really mind that since he wasn't really sick.

Today though, he felt like he couldn't even move out of bed without feeling like throwing up. He rolled over to his night stand, grabbed his phone and pressed onto the little phone symbol next to Stevenson's name (A/N: I named the head of Louis' management like that cos I don't know the real name of him or if the name of his solo manager changed when going on hiatus - hate this word A LOT - so bare with me please).

L: Hey Stevenson, I am feeling really sick and I don't think I ca-
S: You will attend all your interviews and the award show tonight. It's important for you image. Bye.

Louis shrugged at the harshness in the man's voice but decided to make the best out of it. Feeling like shit he made his way to the bathroom. Surprisingly he made his way through his morning routine quite well. Though his stomach didn't stay quite during breakfast having him throw up the next thirty minutes straight without any break. When he was about to leave he felt exhausted and too worn out to put on something proper for the interviews.

All the interviews - he had three that day - went by in a bit of a blur for him. Louis didn't really focus on what he said or what he was supposed to say but more on not to throw up in front of the interviews, especially not when there were cameras around.

Before the award show he was attending tonight, The Brit Awards, he still had some time left to calm down and try to rest for a bit at home. Louis decided to have a look on social media since he would miss his alarm due to his sickness if he went to sleep now.

Twitter was filled with loads of tweets, sent by Directioners, all about the BRIT Awards tonight spectaculating about who of the boys was going to come. Actually Louis was quite curious as well. Since he's been feeling rather off the past days he had left social media side trying to get as much sleep as possible.

Louis clicked on Liam's and Niall's accounts first wondering if they had tweeted anything about tonight, and indeed they had.

Liam @ LiamPayne
Excited for tonight! Been watching the Brits every year and to be invited to actually attend them myself is just incredible, thank you!!!! Let's do this, can't wait :))

Niall Horan @ NiallOfficial
Can't wait for the Brits tonight lovers!!!

Louis smiled knowing that both of them would be there so that he might be able to meet one of them at least tonight. About Harry, Louis didn't know. At some point Harry had started to only occasionally tweet about certain things and these didn't involve announcing attendances at any shows.

Before Louis could do anything further a wave of nausea overcame him, having him jump out of bed and runing to the bathroom. Tears welled up in the boy's eyes as he has always been really sensitive when being sick. When his vomits didn't stop for what felt like hours to him he couldn't hold back and started sobbing heavily.