Louis gets his mouth washed

Hey guys, more info from me at the end of the chapter!
It was a spontaneous idea (and really hard to title as there's a lot happening) and I didn't proofread it, so I hope it's all correct and logical.
For every Larry worried: Eleanor is part of the story line and Louis & Harry are not dating but it's still entirely Larry. Eleanor is more of a tool to make the whole story work!
Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think! <3

It's been four minutes and twenty one seconds since Louis found out. Precisely. There was no way this had actually happened. Louis couldn't even form a proper thought. All he did was sit on his bed and watch the wall in front of him starting to spin.

He couldn't bring himself to look at his phone again. Maybe if he never looked at it again, it wouldn't be real. But it didn't help, the text message was already engraved into his brain.

"Hey Louis. I can't do it anymore. We won't last, so better end it before we hurt each other more.
Thank you for everything though.
Eleanor"

His girlfriend of two and a half years had just broken up with him over text. Over fucking text. There was no way he would have ever expected Eleanor to do that. Fuck, even hearing her name hurt. It couldn't be real.

Louis was glad he had two days off of recording for One Direction to be able to cope with the break up, it would not be enough but it's a start. He didn't talk to anyone or responded to any texts he got.

While he barely slept any of the nights, the days seemed dull and eventless. Nothing he did brought him any joy, not that it was much except for laying in bed and making food. He couldn't even do anything else.
He wondered how Eleanor was doing and every now and then caught himself stalking her and looking through old pictures of them.

Surprisingly, after two days he did a little better, everything still hurt like hell but he was able to cope in front of other people. Up until now, he had not told anyone, not even his mom or his friends or his band mates. He liked the way nobody, not even media or his mom talked about it and tried to comfort him, it made it easier.

He knew it would be just a matter of time until people found out but Louis decided to not tell anyone about this until he had to. He wasn't ready just now. He didn't cry much during the past days, he was upset but if he just kept all his feelings bottled up he'd be able to deal as long as possible. He tried to keep himself together and content, he couldn't deal with any of this right now even though he felt numb and knew it was stupid to just ignore feelings.

Breakups were so raw and vulnerable, but Louis didn't want to be that person. He didn't want the next few months ruined because of a person low enough to end a relationship via text. It wasn't him, was it?

The days passed by in a blur and by Monday of the next week it was time to record again. Louis felt sick waking up that morning of the idea having to face the other boys.

He groaned and turned of his 7:05AM alarm to get up and shower. Nothing felt like it could help him today, not even an ice cold shower. He quickly replied to Niall's text asking when he'd be there before heading downstairs. He had tried to make himself look presentable and felt like he'd done a good job. He didn't look like he cried and seemed to have gotten a decent amount of sleep.

Paul was waiting for him to get down so they could drive down to the studio together. It was a quiet ride as 7:30m wasn't Louis' time to shine. Louis was glad because he felt like he'd break down right then and there if Paul talked to him.

"Louis! Haven't heard from you in a while, how's the weekend been?" Liam asked as all boys came to greet him. Louis faked a smile trying to blend out the weekend, he wouldn't let himself think about it until he got home again. "Just chilled, what about you?" "Oh, I just stayed at Sophia's place, the usual you know"