Abused by Management

Louis' P.O.V

"One more taste of your lips just to bring me back to the places we've been and the nights we've had, we cou-" My singing was interrupted by our vocal coach Joe shouting out. "What do you think you're doing boy? We have got to get an album finished by December, you can't just fool around here. We're going to do it again."

I sighed but put my headphones back on. I have been in the studio for hours now. My session started at 2PM since we had only had one interview in the morning and actually I had planned to join the boys on the bus for a night in but seems like that won't be adding up today as it was already 6PM, my session should have ended one hour ago...

After several more times of shouting and recording over and over again he finally called me out of the booth. Instead of letting me go though he pressed me up against the wall and came close to my face. "Because of you little shit I wasted my whole day here. Fuck You!" "It was you who wanted to record all over again, it was fine the way it sounded two hours ago already." I actually became scared when he only pushed harder.

"No, it wasn't. It was at the worst point it could have been and you still don't sound very talented on the record right now. You are the worst in One Direction, get to know." And with that he slapped me across my chest making me stumble to the side. "Ouch, stop that!" It wasn't like I didn't know this was gonna happen, I did. Ever since I once ruined his night out because of me being sick while recording he took his anger out on me by simply beating me up.

In the beginning it had not been more than a simple slap, or a kick before he let me off but by now he beat me up any time possible, ruined my free time or made me stay longer during recording sessions. Whenever he had a day off he went out partying and when he then came home, mostly drunk but sometimes also sober, he decided to randomly schedule a vocal meeting because he wanted me to perform well on this record, only for my benefits.. obviously.

"P-Please stop" Joe only laughed though and started another row of beatings all over my chest and tummy. I yelped everytime his fist met my body and tried to hide away but he only reacted by attempting to slap my face. "N-No, not the face.. Harry is going to see" He stopped for a second, probably thought about what to do but then suddenly pulled away my legs having me fall to the floor. I cried out in pain but was shushed by kicks to my chest and stomach.

Struggling to breathe at all he finally let go and left the room. I quickly tried to get up but my body stopped me from doing so. Everything hurt and I didn't feel like I could even make it home to the bus. Hoping the boys wouldn't ask too many questions I pulled myself up from the floor.

This has been going on for about half a year by now and I really have no idea how to handle this when it comes to be like that everyday while being on tour. Sometimes it was even that bad, I slept in a hotel for the night because I didn't dare to let the boys see me. Though, mostly I have been lucky enough to be on my own when coming home to the bus as everyone else stayed in some hotel nearby.

I was hit by a cold breeze when stepping out onto the streets. But to be honest, I didn't expect it to be warm as it was almost the end of November and snow had already started to occasionally meet the surface of Toronto, our last stop before we could all go home to see our families and friends for Christmas.

We had finished off our tour in Montréal a few days ago and management had decided to record the rest of the album in Toronto and around. We would have studios set up in hotel rooms and to avoid fans from finding us we had been driving to different locations every few days, though always sticking to our self made studio in some hotel in Toronto Downtown.

Our bus was really close to the studio, which was more of a hotel room Joe had booked. When entering the bus I couldn't make out any of the boys. They were probably in the backlounge of the bus, chiling out or watching a film, as previously planned. "Louis?" I heard Niall shouting and suddenly all the boys appeared in the doorframe. "Wow, where have you been?" I told them something about how Joe was shouting and just genuienly unhappy with me today so he made me stay longer.