Chapter 3

When Barry and I woke up, we didn't know where we were. All I saw at first were white lights. Then I saw a case, full of arrows. I looked and saw Oliver on a table, dressed in green, and John standing by him.

"Please save my friend." Felicity said to Barry.

"Oliver." I said and rushed over to him. I grabbed his face and did the normal procedure. Checked pulse, breathing, eyes, they had his vitals on a screen. They weren't good.

"Hold him." Barry said coming over.

"He's not gonna make it." John said.

"He will. We just have to find out what's in his system." Felicity said.

"I-I-I usually only work on dead people." Barry said.

"Barry. Look at me." I said and he did. "Deep breaths. Standerd procedure. His vitals are downing. Heart rate is extremely low."

"Alright. I can think of four possible diagnosis for what's causing his body to react this way." Barry said and went to check Oliver's eyes.

"I already check them Barry." I told him.

"Make that three possible diagnosis." Barry took a better look at him for a moment. "Two. Start chest compressions."

John moved back a little as I started them. Barry went and grabbed a needle and drew a little blood from Oliver's arm. Barry and I took one looked and new what it was.

"Barry-"

"I know. He's suffering from intravenous coagulaion."

"What?" Felicity asked.

"His blood is thickening super fast. It's turning to syrup basically." I told her.

"You can save him right?"

Barry thought for a second before he ran over and grabbed something.

"Lucky you guys have a rat problem."

"Barry are you sure that's the best blood thinner you could find?" I asked.

"We don't have much time Becs!" Barry said. "He dies if I don't."

"Felicity." John said looking at her.

"Do it." She told Barry.

"Alright just the right amount of this stuff will thin his blood enough to get it circulating again." Barry took the mixture and injected it into Oliver's IV. "Becca keep doing that a bit longer."

"He's crashing." John said.

"Oliver stay with me!" Felicity said.

"Oliver!" I said to him as I contiued to keep his heart pumping. "Listen to me Oliver! Stay with us! Come on Oliver!" I said and looked at thee screen. Finally he stablized and I could stop. I sat down and stayed next to him, waiting for him to wake up.

Barry took something off Oliver's throat when suddenly Oliver had his hand on Barry's, choking him.

"Oliver!" I yelled and ran over to get him to stop. Felicity and John helped as well, seeing as I wasn't strong enough to pull Oliver off Barry.

"What th-What the hell's going on?" Oliver asked.

"You were injected with a strong acting blood coagulant." Felicity explained.

"You would have stroked out," Barry said, catching his breathe. "But fortunately you had a very effective blood thinner handy."

"Warfarin." I said. "Better known as rat poison."

"They saved your life Oliver." John said.

"This is the point in the life saving emergency where you thank the person who did the life saving." Felicity said.

"You told them who I am." Oliver said looking at her.

"Yeah I did."

"That's not your secret to tell Felicity. I decide who finds out my identity."

"Well we didn't have time to get your vote, what with you unconcious and dying."

"What happens if they leave here and go right to the police?"

"We wouldn't do that Oliver." I said and he looked at me. It hurt that Oliver would think I would tell anybody about this.

"I trust them." Felicty said.

"I don't!" Oliver snapped at her.

"What are you gonna do put an arrow in them?"

"I'm considering it." He said looking at Barry. I got in front of Barry and stared at Oliver. His eyes softened a little bit when he looked down at me.

"How is this any differnet then when your mother shot you and you came to me for help?"

"Your mother, shot you?" Barry asked and I hit him with my elbow telling him to be quiet.

"Or when you brought Dig down here when he was poisoned with curare?

"The difference is I did my homework on both of you!" Oliver snapped again. "I don't just tell people easily."

"Look I'm not gonna tell anyone." Barry said and stepped towards Oliver. "And you don't have to thank us, but you should thank her, instead of being kind of a jerk." Oliver got in Barry's face with a very serious look. "Mr. Queen." I rolled my eyes at that one.

Oliver's phone vibrated and he said he had to leave and go home.

"That man that I fought in the bunker, he has what he needs to mass produce the serum from the island. And we have to stop him." Barry exaplined what he got from Oliver's neck and he went to change.

~o~

Felicity asked if I would make sure Oliver got home alright. I agreed because everyone was worried about him. I was driving and Oliver was in the seat beside me.

"Becca-"

"Don't. I get it. You haven't changed a bit. Still a jerk." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"I didn't mean what I said back there. I was angry and-"

"You threated to shoot my brother, and myself, with an arrow, Oliver!"

"I know."

"I get, not trusting Barry I do. But you should trust me." I looked at him for a second. "You know I wouldn't tell anyone."

"I know you wouldn't. And I know saying I'm sorry doesn't fix what I said.

"Not by a long shot." I said as we pulled up to his house.

"You're welcome inside." He said and looked over at me.

"Only because I'm sure Barry is enjoying himself." I said and got out of the car and followed him in.

"Mom?" Oliver said as we walked inside.

"Thank you for coming home sweetheart." Moriah looked at me. "Becca it's good to see you again."

"Is everything alright?" Oliver asked.

"Well, I don't know. Your sister has locked herself in her room and she wont talk to me."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her."

"Ok." Oliver stared at the lovely Christmas tree his mother had up for a moment.

"It's Christmas." He said.

"Yes." Moriah said and looked at it. "But given the last gala that we threw, I think we're going to skip this years Christmas party."

"Uh, I'm gonna go talk to Thea. Mom do you mind keeping Becca company?"

"It's no trouble." She said and he left us. "So how are you and Oliver been?"

"Good. We've been catching up while I'm here. I came with my brother to help with police business."

"Sounds interesting. Did it go well?"

"I'm not sure. I'm just the tech girl."

"Right."

"Becca!"