Chapter 8

Oliver landed on the floor and I stood up straight. He laid there and caught his breath before getting up.

"Good. Much better than when we started." Oliver said coming over and hugging me.

"Yeah. It's amazing what you can do when you're not sick." I said and wiped my face with a towel.

"Lightning really was a saving grace huh?" John said walking over. "See you beat Oliver this time."

"Yeah. Thinking I should get back home soon. Barry's gonna need me eventually."

"Oh we loved working with you." Felicity said walking in.

"I know. I enjoyed working with Team Arrow too, but I have a brother who needs me. I've felt plenty of his injuries while I was here."

"Yeah that's weird." John said walking away. John still wasn't used to me being able to freeze things and feel when Barry got really hurt.

"Whatever you decide Becca." Then Oliver and John walked out and it was just Felicity and I.

"Still talking with that guy?" She asked.

"What guy?"

"The one you met the night before you left."

"Leonard? Not really. He just asked when I would be back in town."

"Don't wanna go meet up with him?"

"I'm just focused here right now. I know I need to get back home but..."

"You would miss Oliver." I looked at Felicity. I knew she liked Oliver. "I get it. You've known each other a while. You have history. Feelings don't just disappear Becca."

"He's just one of my best friends." One who I've been really close with. I looked away from her. I felt like a terrible friend to her.

"I think you should stay." I looked at her shocked. "I know what would happen if you were to stay, but I uh, I see he's happy...with you here."

"Felicity-"

"I want you, to stay. Don't think it's just for Oliver. I like you being here too."

"That really means a lot. Thank you."

~o~

"Felicity asked me to stay here." I told Barry on the phone.

"Well what do you want to do Becs?"

"I don't know."

"I mean, we all miss you here but, if it's what you want...then stay. I'll be fine by myself."

"Barry. You remember I can feel when you get seriously injured right?"

"Most of those are training with Cisco's stuff."

"Ok. Fair. I just feel if I stay here, it's gonna ruin things with Felicity and Oliver."

"Then come home. If you're that guilty for your feelings, come home."

"I think I should talk to Oliver. I just, don't know what to say."

"The truth?"

"Oh yeah that works. 'Hey Oliver, Felicity asked me to stay because not only does everyone enjoy me here, but because I still have feelings for you. Oh but staying here mean I'm guilty over my friend's feelings.' That would go well."

"It's a start." I turned around and saw Oliver in the door way of my room.

"Barry I'll call you back." I said and hung up. "I'm sure I know which part you heard." I set my phone down on the table.