Chapter Four: Terry and 682.

Terry raced behind 682, following as he entered their room. "Lizzy," the orange-haired boy spoke. Despite how he felt, Terry was smiling. 

"What do you want fucker?" was 682's response. While he wasn't looking, Terry crawled onto his lap. 

Being forced to look into Terry's dark gray eyes, 682, uncharacteristically, blushed. How could he let this orange cum wad make him feel feelings that aren't pure rage? ...ha, orange cum wad. "I'm sorry, Lizzy. Just," Terry paused, "you know how I feel about violence!" 682 just shook his head. They were SCPs. 682 is one of the most dangerous SCPs, one of the most violent, yet, this small child can somehow make him not go on a murderous rampage? You know, unless they fucking take him away from 682 after a "Tickle Fight".

682 was about to yell but I mean come on! Just look at Terry's face! It's like he constantly has hearts in his eyes! And his freckles? Anybody could die from how adorable he is. Except for 682 of course! "And you know how I feel about violence!"

"But," Terry looked as if he was thinking his words over, "(Y/n) is our roommate now. Even if the school says they are a Class-D they're one of us. Please, for me, refrain from harming them." When 682 looked down at the boy, he could only stare into his eyes. 999 knew exactly how to get what he wanted, whenever he wanted it. 

The two were silent, 682 glaring at Terry, Terry awaiting a response from the older man... "Fine!" Saying this earned a small cheer and a big hug from the adorable boy! Terry jumped out of 682's lap and tried pulling the man with him. Forgetting how weak he was compared to the other, Terry just smiled and waited. Begrudgingly, 682 stood to make it easier to be "dragged" elsewhere by 999. "Where are we going?"

"Plaaaaaces!"

'Great,' 682 thought, 'a fucking surprise...'