Chapter 3. Park trip

(Sorry I couldn't find one that looked like a girl so....)

Your P.O.V.

"Babe! Go to Carolines room and hand me some diapers and baby wipe!" I yelled across the room to my husband. "I got you!" He replied back. I smiled and looked back at my daughter. "Mama!" She said cutely. I smiled even more and baby talked her. We're going to the park, so she was in a stroller. When Otabek came back, and we left to go walk around the park. "So how far along are you know?" Otabek asked me. I smiled at him and replied. "2-3 weeks now since the wedding." I said happily. Wow. I have a beautiful house, a great job, a perfect husband, and technically 1 and 1/2 kids. I randomly kissed Otabek's cheek and made him blush. "Aww. Your adorable you know that?" I said teasing him as we got to the park. "Shush, I'm not adorable." He said in his regular tone. His regular look of seriousness made me laugh. He glared at me then blushed. He wrapped a hand around my waist as I pushed the stroller. "Mama!" Caroline started crying, so I picked her up and sat down at a nearby bench. "What's wrong baby girl?" I coed to her. She sniffed and kept crying. "I think she's hungry, it's almost time for her to eat anyway." Otabek said grabbing a bottle. He handed it to me and I held Caroline. I stopped breastfeeding awhile ago, because she didn't like it anymore. "Awww. There's my little girl." I said as she calmed down and sucked on the bottle. As I held the bottle for her, she grabbed it by herself and I was able to let go. "Look Otabek! She did it! She learned how to hold it by herself!! Good job Caroline!!" I said praising her. Otabek changed his look of seriousness, too a smile. He stroked Carolines soft wavy blonde hair and just smiled. "I can't wait for baby number 2." He spoke softly. I smile and nodded. "What do you think our next baby is going to be? Girl, boy, or an alien." I said with a chuckle. "I'm hoping another girl, but an alien would be cool too." He said sarcastically. I jokingly punched his shoulder and laughed. "Shut up you dork. Haha! Your a real comedian aren't you?" I said smirking. He smirked back and kissed my lips. I blushed pink and looked away. "Now we're even."

Twitter: Kawaii_310
Instagram: Kawaii_310
Word count: 423