Chapter 6. Corgi! Part 2.

Your P.O.V.

Me and Otabek looked into each other's eyes as my playlist moved on to the next song. Other than our wedding song, we were obsessed with this song. Anytime it played on his or my phone, we would sing our parts and laugh. "BABE. ITS COMING. OUR SECOND SONG IS ON!" He yelled at me still driving. I nodded happily and smiled from ear to ear.

[Otabek]
"The sun is bright, our shirts are clean
We're sitting up above the sea
Come on and share this jam with me

[Your part: (Y/N)]
Peach or plum or strawberry
Any kind is fine, you see
Come on and share this jam with me
I'll do my best to give this jam the sweetness it deser-er-er-erves

[Otabek]
And I'll keep it fresh
I'm jammin' on these tasty preserves

[Otabek + (Y/N)]
Ingredients in harmony
We mix together perfectly
Come on and share this jam with me.
DING!" We sang along.
(I absolutely love this song!)

When we were here, I stepped out of the car looking pretty big for only 3 months. Otabek helped me up and he held Caroline. We were at some farm where some guy had a really cute dog and the dog had really really cute, adorable puppies for sale. So we made our little butts all the way up here to buy an adorable little bundle of joy! We grabbed Caroline's baby stroller and put her in it. The barn was huge! Otabek was scolding me the whole way to the puppies. I was petting the horses, cows, sheep, rabbits, pigs, chickens, ducks, and the cute little turtles that were in a small group! "Stop acting so childish!" He said stopping me from touching the fish. "Meanie!!" I said sticking my tongue out. "Alrighty now! We got puppies, and kittens for sale today!" The old man said pointing at two boxes. I looked at all the cute puppies and kittens and kissed all of them. "I WANT THIS ONE AND THIS!!" I yelled grabbing a the runt from the kittens, and the runt from the puppies. The small kitten that fit just my hand, was black with beautiful big bright black eyes.

 The small kitten that fit just my hand, was black with beautiful big bright black eyes

The small Corgi puppy was tiny and adorable. It had very light brown fur with white on its tummy, toes, and face. It's paws were pink at the bottom. It also had a semi pink and black nose with big black eyes.

 "I thought we were only getting one corgi?" Otabek said to me

"I thought we were only getting one corgi?" Otabek said to me. "NOPE! Now we're having two! One little kitten girl, and one little corgi puppy boy!" I said being the proud doggy and kitty mommy I am. "Caroline darling, what's the name for the woof woof?" I said nicely. "BUBBA!" She said laughing. "And for the meow meow?" "BUBBA!" She repeated. " let's just name them Sebastian and Ciel?" I suggested.  "Ugh. You and your anime." Otabek said to me. "Fine. We'll take both, but their new names are Jet and Janney."

Twitter: Kawaii_310
Instagram: Kawaii_310
Word count: 520
Song: Jam song by: Rebecca Sugar from Steven Universe