Swim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris' POV

I woke up since the sun shone right into my eyes. Athena had her head tucked underneath mine, so I held her tight. John was awake, he looked at me and we fist-bumped. I went back to caressing Athena's petite frame. Athena sneezed but went straight back to sleep. It was the cutest little sneeze I've ever heard- other than Benjamin's. Our baby is obviously the cutest baby alive, his big brown eyes and little teeth are adorable! Plus, he has the cutest mom alive, so bonus!

Athena slowly woke up due to Luke's insane driving. "Is everyone awake?" I sat up and looked around, "I guess so," Everyone was either on their phones, playing a game, or talking with their mates.

"Chris, you're driving in ten. Get ready," Luke yelled. I closed our little curtain and changed. Athena watched every movement my muscles made,

"Take a picture, It will last longer," I chuckled. She averted her eyes and her face crimsoned,

"I-I, uh, sorry," she whispered. I pulled my jeans up and tied the belt around.

"Don't be," I hugged her and kissed her forehead, "This trip will be fun," I reassured,

"You know it!" Kat yelled back at us.

I went to the driver's seat and started the engine. Athena was making the bed back into a seat, Amanda was making breakfast in the small kitchen compartment, and everyone else was goofing off. I had to drive for another two hours before a gas station, but that's fine. "Everyone, hold onto something!" I shouted. I sped up and everyone cheered, I think some were still drunk from last night. Now we should get to the gas station in an hour.

The area we were driving through was completely mesmerizing. The mountains were in view, sun out, small river beside us, and gorgeous valleys surrounded. Especially with Athena, she's the most beautiful part!

An Hour and a Half Later

We stopped at the gas station. Athena, Amanda,  Caitlyn, and Kat went to go brush their teeth in the bathroom. The guys and I bought a lot more liquor since Kat and John drank it all up, they were so drunk last night!

-

It's been five hours of driving. I drank two red bulls and four bananas. Kat told me to pull up to a cabin. I drove up to it and everyone cheered. Kat jumped out and grabbed her bags, "Let's go!" she yelled. We all hopped out and grabbed our bags. My legs didn't work too well, so Athena helped.

We walked inside and Kat threw her arms up, "Make yourself at home!" Before walking to us, "You two can have the small cabin at the end of the path. We really don't want to hear you guys so please be quiet," she pointed out the window where a small cabin was located.

"Thanks," Athena whispered and held my arm. Her face dropped when she saw all of the alcohol that was piled up in the corner. I took her upstairs and looked into her teary eyes,

"I won't drink unless you say so. I want you to be comfortable," I told her. She gave me a pitiful smile,

"It's fine, I don't want to get in your way. Go and have fun," she gave me a small hug.

"I love you," I replied as she walked back downstairs and got wandered around in the backyard.

-

"I hope you guys brought your swim suits!!" Kat giggled and grabbed her bag. Athena looked down and twiddled her thumbs,

"I brought yours too, don't worry," I whispered as she grabbed me forearm. Her small hands barely wrapped around my arm.

She let out a warm smile and leaned against my shoulder, "Thanks,"